What's for supper

Ok, here we go. I'm eating this right now and it is to die for! London Broil. Baked potato smothered in coconut oil and cottage cheese n chive. and a baked Garden fresh tomato, anso drizzled a lil coconut oil. Salt n peppa

[attachment deleted by admin]

JM750 said:
Ok, here we go. I'm eating this right now and it is to die for! London Broil. Baked potato smothered in coconut oil and cottage cheese n chive. and a baked Garden fresh tomato, anso drizzled a lil coconut oil. Salt n peppa
JM750Dam that looks so fucken good right now

JM750 said:
JM750
Damn who is the cook you or your wife?

I've never laughed so hard in this thread. From the Mickey Mouse plate to extra cream filling. LMPWAO

JM did you grill the London broil. It looks like maybe it was cooked in strips already. Fajita style.

RockShawn said:
I've never laughed so hard in this thread. From the Mickey Mouse plate to extra cream filling. LMPWAO

JM did you grill the London broil. It looks like maybe it was cooked in strips already. Fajita style.
RockShawn
I season and grill the whole L/B then after it cools, I slice into strips. (best time to eat it) I happened to have a big tupperware full of the meat as I cooked 2 big ones the other nite.
So in a case like this, I will wrap them in tin foil, add a lil dry vermouth to them and heat in the oven at 250 deg for 30 mins.

I will NOT nuke them.

JM750 said:
I season and grill the whole L/B then after it cools, I slice into strips. (best time to eat it) I happened to have a big tupperware full of the meat as I cooked 2 big ones the other nite.
So in a case like this, I will wrap them in tin foil, add a lil dry vermouth to them and heat in the oven at 250 deg for 30 mins.

I will NOT nuke them.
JM750That's a good idea. At work I don't have a choice but to nuke so I cook all my bulk steak very rare. I like to eat it med rare so it works for the most part. With the last valve I bought, we got a ton of already strip cut fajita meat and I'd grill it on a flat skillet with all the seasonings. Ran outta that stuff quick cause I let the kids try it LOL.

I'm gonna try the bake potato JM style today I think.

RockShawn said:
That's a good idea. At work I don't have a choice but to nuke so I cook all my bulk steak very rare. I like to eat it med rare so it works for the most part. With the last valve I bought, we got a ton of already strip cut fajita meat and I'd grill it on a flat skillet with all the seasonings. Ran outta that stuff quick cause I let the kids try it LOL.

I'm gonna try the bake potato JM style today I think.
RockShawn
the baked potato with cottage cheese and coco oil is great. I just happen to like the cottage cheese that has the chive flavor. Which goes with potato anyway.

I like my meat MR as well. So i too cook it rare then reheat to hope to get to MR. I have a toaster oven right at my desk, so i usually put everything in tin foil and then into the toaster oven. I hate nuked meat,

As far as the kids eating my steak, I swear to god I tell them that it is Liver. they dont go near it! LOL.. That's my fucking shit! haha They can stick to their stupid spaghettio O's in a can that they thing is so great! haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.