What's for supper

Grilled chicken breasts with tuna/pasta salad.Side of beans and mixed fruit.Fresh made iced lemonade with a pinch of sugar.

getting sick of chicken brown rice and greens, real sick of it. Going to start trying some of the recipies that FIST posts to change things up

lith56bigguy said:
getting sick of chicken brown rice and greens, real sick of it. Going to start trying some of the recipies that FIST posts to change things up
lith56bigguyMake me some 😉

lith56bigguy said:
lith56bigguyGet rid of the Brown rice and switch to white rice....then pick up some Walden's Farm Thick and Spicy BBQ sauce and use on the rice and chicken! I eat it twice a day...........YEA...it's that good!

TSizemore said:
Get rid of the Brown rice and switch to white rice....then pick up some Walden's Farm Thick and Spicy BBQ sauce and use on the rice and chicken! I eat it twice a day...........YEA...it's that good!
TSizemoreI love that sauce. Zero cals and tasty

GRIM said:
I love that sauce. Zero cals and tasty
Yep! You should try their other stuff too......Chocolate Dip, Marshmallow Dip, Caramel Dip, Peanut Spread, Chocolate syrup, Caramel Syrup, 4 different BBQ sauces, they Pancake syrup, Salad dressings, Cocktail sauce, Ketchup.....though some of it is pretty bad (like the salad dressings and ketchup)
GRIM

Should start posting pics of the meals on here too. might as well show off what you made. get people interested in trying new things.

I had 2 scoops Whey Isolate and 2 Pop Tarts with PB2 inbetween them .....other words...Post Workout meal

Chicken previously cooked and frozen. Wasn't bad

Can of tuna simmered in a lil olive oil, with about 2 egg whites mixed in

went out for sushi with some of my recovery friends

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.