Who wants the cleanest liver???

Roc

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Okay, been getting a lot of questions what do I do for my liver and how do I keep it clean.

It it starts off with me taking injectable glutathione M, W, F at 100mg per day. Don’t take more thinking it’s going to be cleaner or get cleaner faster, you will only feel out of sorts cause it’s potent.

Now this next part is to rid the liver of fatty tissue that builds up taking heavy orals or just how we live in general, but the gear doesn’t help. All chemicals are on amazon.

3000mg inositol
3000mg choline
5g l- methionine

take these threw out the day for 3-4 weeks, and I guarantee not only will you feel better but the gains are better!

no I will not take the credit for this procol, it was given to me a long time ago by a pro friend but it’s what the pros have been doing for decades. Couple different people argue you should do it every 1/4 with others saying once a year. I do it once while I’m on heavy and agai. When I ramp down.

beware to my slin guys, at week 2 ur gonna get very sensitive so cut the slin in half or just gauge it, I’m thinking since your system is so fresh everything hits so much harder.

I sware by clean insides, bigger gains, and better overall feeling. Blood results won’t lie, and my liver counts haven’t been out of control even on halo, drol, and dbol at the same time.

Attachments

• liver.webp
    liver.webp
    2.3 KB · Views: 143
This is the absolute best protocol for keeping your liver healthy and clean. This is the man who came up with this recipe when I posted this protocol and gave props to my man Roc.

I have used this regiment numerous times on and off cycle and it woks every time.

Thanks again for the posting my friend. Hope your enjoying the board.

Okay, been getting a lot of questions what do I do for my liver and how do I keep it clean.

It it starts off with me taking injectable glutathione M, W, F at 100mg per day. Don’t take more thinking it’s going to be cleaner or get cleaner faster, you will only feel out of sorts cause it’s potent.

Now this next part is to rid the liver of fatty tissue that builds up taking heavy orals or just how we live in general, but the gear doesn’t help. All chemicals are on amazon.

3000mg inositol
3000mg choline
5g l- methionine

take these threw out the day for 3-4 weeks, and I guarantee not only will you feel better but the gains are better!

no I will not take the credit for this procol, it was given to me a long time ago by a pro friend but it’s what the pros have been doing for decades. Couple different people argue you should do it every 1/4 with others saying once a year. I do it once while I’m on heavy and agai. When I ramp down.

beware to my slin guys, at week 2 ur gonna get very sensitive so cut the slin in half or just gauge it, I’m thinking since your system is so fresh everything hits so much harder.

I sware by clean insides, bigger gains, and better overall feeling. Blood results won’t lie, and my liver counts haven’t been out of control even on halo, drol, and dbol at the same time.
RocIs the inject G available on amazon or are you making your own?

Injectable glutathione can be a little hard to find but its out there. I don't think amazon cries the injectable.

Very nice, I am sure we can all use a little help cleaning out our livers or keeping them cleaned out.

placed order for these tonight worth a shot i need energy its so bad even walking is rough atm
cleaning liver def a start

placed order for these tonight worth a shot i need energy its so bad even walking is rough atm
cleaning liver def a start
GRIMG did you end up pulling the trigger? If so what was your experience andn regimen.

all 4 compounds listed
didnt get the injectable

Last edited:
Appreciate it bro. Trying that BD PUMP as well.

2 items arrived today, others behind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.