Wow! That was sketchy....

J

JM750

So I recently ordered a couple kits of hyges from M/B and I have been following the tracking all along. So I knew that it would be coming today for sure.
I just happened to take the day off from work as well.
I'm sitting here playing on my puter and the doorbell rings. I see what kind of looks like a post man. But he kinda looked like he could of been a damn cop as well.
Ooh, and he is not driving a postal truck. Just a regular car with no USPS markings.
I open the door and he says he has an express delivery.

At this point, I'm doing everything i can to sty cool. I did sign for the package and he left no problems. But what was also weird, is that there was someone else driving. He got into the passenger side.
Has anyone else had this happen? Is this standard practice of them using what looks to be personal cars for deliveries?

I'm not opening that package for a week.

I'm just not sure what just happened. Or if anything at all????

Should of asked for some sort of ID, THey are required to carry and present it if asked. I would wait even longer to open that bitch!!! The other thing you can do is call the post office and ask if this is standard practice. Just say you have never seen this happen and am worried it could be a suspicion package. Just call from a pay phone or track phone lol. BUt that sounds weird as hell.

When you do open that shit, make sure you are driving some where. Cause if there is a tracker it it or some shit you can through it out the window just and speed off. I am just one big paraniod person though, thats how i open every one of my packages lol.

LOL, i know what's in it!

G/P there are no pay phones anymore! lol

Very suspicious.....I never open door and sign, cause they will leave a note to pick up at post office the next day...and the cops dont sit at post office waiting for u to pick it up lol.......! A controlled delivery the cops wouldnt leave a note to pick up at post office...they would try to deliver again so they can raid u....if they havent raided u within 24 hours your ok..but I wouldnt order or sign for shit for a while!!! Just in case!

First time I got express like thy I was scared shitless too ,regular car and not my mailman and I had no clue it was comimg like that.your fine open that shit .i sure he was training someone thats why there were two people.

You can order, just do it from a friends comp, different IP addy and all. That way its not the IP they are looking at.

JM750 said:
LOL, i know what's in it!

G/P there are no pay phones anymore! lol
JM750
What are you talking about, we got them at every single run down gas station about 30 minutes from here (Im in the country).

Joebad1 said:
First time I got express like thy I was scared shitless too ,regular car and not my mailman and I had no clue it was comimg like that.your fine open that shit .i sure he was training someone thats why there were two people.
Joebad1
So you have had a delivery like this before? That makes me feel a bit better. LOL They ever raid my house, I'm fucked!
I'll be in the News!

No pay fones in my parts GP

Yes.and I was just a scared as you..there are more here that have too that I'm sure will comment when they see this.i have herd this storie before.

Hahhaha I don't even think my kids even know what a pay phone looks like we don't have them either

HAHA... The Fed Ex and UPS trucks up here are never marked they just show up in a ryder rental truck unload and go. The first big order I ordered I was like " oh fuck here they are!! Swat is in the back to" LOL..

Yeah i think thats sketchy...i would have questioned the dude...ive never seen that way of shipping things ever...so i would have been paranoid as fuck...

That does sound weird when I order hgh theres a second shipper that sends it domestic so I dont know about express delivery

It would make me paranoid. I have a mail drop with after hours pickup. I can go after hours, store is closed, open my big box and retrieve. No human contact

smoove said:
It would make me paranoid. I have a mail drop with after hours pickup. I can go after hours, store is closed, open my big box and retrieve. No human contact
smoovejust like your sex! 😛

I grew some balls and opened the pkg.
so far, no sirens!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Now that looks yummy!!! How long of a run is the three kits?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.