Wow! That was sketchy....

your just paraniod bro! what if you DIDNT sign for it.you'd be waitting,wondering where your package is.i think it would be more suspecious if you DIDNT Order anything and someone shows up at your door with a package to sign.THEN id be worried.

JM750 said:
I grew some balls and opened the pkg.
so far, no sirens!!
JM750
Thats some BIG balls...after the last few weeks. I think I would have drove to GOPROs gas station phone booth to open it..

Sounds to me like a private currier, because it was express they prolly saw it sitting there and realized in order to meet the shipping date they hired a currier. That's my take. They would do a controlled delivery to catch you red handed if they were out to bust you..they wouldn't send LE later.

flyingfox said:
Sounds to me like a private currier, because it was express they prolly saw it sitting there and realized in order to meet the shipping date they hired a currier. That's my take. They would do a controlled delivery to catch you red handed if they were out to bust you..they wouldn't send LE later.
flyingfox
I just never seen that before. Anyway, the good news is that i got this shit from Muscle Booster and the T/A was very very fast coming Intl...

JM750 said:
I just never seen that before. Anyway, the good news is that i got this shit from Muscle Booster and the T/A was very very fast coming Intl...
JM750
Now this is good news JM.

I'm sweating just reading all this! I never made an online order except for pellets a long time ago.. I was too young to worry about what could've happened.. Clinton was still getting bj's so all was good in the hood.. lol

from my outdated pos phone

tbonexl said:
I'm sweating just reading all this! I never made an online order except for pellets a long time ago.. I was too young to worry about what could've happened.. Clinton was still getting bj's so all was good in the hood.. lol

tbonexl
You need to get with the program. Who the fuck still buys their shit from rocco at the gym? LOL

That's harsh... I guess I'll let the old guy bust my balls for charity.. lol

Been following this thread an have to say it is pretty funny. Anyways this is my take an yes it has happen to me in every form mentioned in this thread, even the part someone had said there not going sit at the post office an wait for u to pick it up. Yup been busted exactualy like that before, not necessarily w AAS but have been busted exactly like that before. I knw im an idiot, but thats besides the point plus i got off anyways. But w the express they usually all express mail shows up at the post office at the same time an it may not show up w regular mail, or even priority mail. So ensure that ur delivery time is met, some places hire a currier, I have even had the actual post master from my local post office deliver my stuff in his personal car. If u were gonna get busted w the package they would have made damn sure u were the right person for 1, also they would have let that package leave the house an the raid would have happened shortly after u signed cause now whether u like it or not u are now in possession of whatever contents. Hope that helps

Lol no worries dude I'm sure it's been said but when it's express a postal worker brings it to your house. The first te this happen to me my wife called me freaking out like she was gonna get locked up. I just told her if seething did happen just play real fn stupid. It's fine bro no big deal. Lol

I was shaking in my boots. Any kind of Intl delivery gets me nervous. This dude looked like he could have been a cop as well! LOL

JM750 said:
I was shaking in my boots. Any kind of Intl delivery gets me nervous. This dude looked like he could have been a cop as well! LOL
JM750eating donuts?

I do know, they do have a team that will deliver like that if the driver misses your package or, its running way behind. Just send it to me JM. Ill make sure its ok for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.