Your least favorite steroids

I use to love masteron, until I realized that it makes me shed. I'm not even predisposed to alopecia. I tried to avoid most dht derivative and heavily aromatizing aas, which really leaves me with a few options these days.

Skunx said:
Anything that is heavy on the bloat...dbol. Deca, super high test etc. I get super strong, the bloated and feel like crap. Hard to breathe etc. I think my new favorite is gh 🙂. Gh, low dose test with some primo and maybe a Tbol kicker. Yes plz
Skunx
I feel the same way, big, but unhealthy. Too many ancillaries to deal with when using these "wet" aas. I just rather avoid them all together.

Daredevil said:
Dislike Test Ent. Also experienced super fast heart rate/blood pressure issues with Tren A recently so unsure if I'll run that again
Daredevil
How do you,like dislike test e but like test c??? Impossible to tell difference

tkasch30 said:
How do you,like dislike test e but like test c??? Impossible to tell difference
tkasch30Lots do. Tsize hates c loves e

I'd like to see them tell it apart without the labels...

Some people have bad experience with oils, solvents and esters.
I believe he holds more water with c

I hold more water with test E than test C. Just something about my sexy body doesn't respond well with test E. Lol

*Typo

Jinko said:
Under-dosed steroids are only ones I hate.
Jinko
I couldn't agree more!!!!

I will say I'm not a fan of eq though, I definitely love superdrol it is amazing! Can and will make me feel like shit if I take to much but when I find that sweet spot, I am benching and squating semis!!!!

HybridTheory said:
Superdrol is my og king,first thing I ever took that made me say wow.I would say tren is my least favorite,but only because I dont know how to run it correctly yet. I agree with Themuscleman though.I have been floored by tren cough at least 5 times out of every bottle I have ran. Sometimes the tightness in my chest wont go away for hours.Gives me smokers cough,but at the same time I can FEEL tren.Mixed emotions I guess. I love Sd though,Never even had injectable,I want some.
HybridTheory
Ive coughed so bad and went into a coughing fit that the next thing I knew I was over the damn toilet puking. Mrs. Lith being a nurse gets very concerned lol. IT will not stop me from running tren though lol

Hate Test C...dislike Dbol, but will tolerate it. Just gives me super bad headaches.

And Yes, Test C affects me differently then Test E. I hold more Water and get real puffy on Cyp. Strength doesn't increase, I just settle into a plateau on Cyp.

P.S. C does not stand for Cock, stands for Conundrum...that's one Smite for you Lith!

Deca. Gives me the worst puffy nips no matter what I do. Every dam time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.