Your least favorite steroids

EQ does nothin for me tried it twice. Low dose and high dose. Waste of money

EQ does nothin for me tried it twice. Low dose and high dose. Waste of money
MrxWow I live eq it's one of a few things I still run

I'd like to see them tell it apart without the labels...

i just tried tbol for the first time and wasn't very impressed. gave me high blood pressure and the effects seemed minimal to me. i'm getting to the point where i dislike orals altogether though.

tbol is pretty mild as far as gains

bossman date=1489395443 said:
i just tried tbol for the first time and wasn't very impressed. gave me high blood pressure and the effects seemed minimal to me. i'm getting to the point where i dislike orals altogether though.
bossman date=1489395443same here. Not only did I experience increased bp, as I have genetic high bp, I also developed sever lethargy like never before. the wife has ran a little t-bol in the past and has like it at just 20mg a day. Looks like shes getting this stuff too. I have no issues whatsoever with d-bol ad I immediately switched to it

Primo. A guy made me run it at too high doses and I got all the possible sides you can think of: acne on the back and shoulders, sweats, body hair, water weight gain .... Never again.

Prolly have to go dbol, but haven't tried it in 10 years I might like it now lol

I'm just curious to see what others have to say about there least favorite steroids. You taken them and have given you the least benefits and worst side effects.

1. superdrol... Worst steroid ever imo. I feel like absolute shit on any dose of it and positive effects I would say are about none. Others I'm not a fan of tren base, tne, proviron
tkasch30
Mine is Anadrol 30 years ago I loved it but now it just kills me so lethargic

Least favorite is deca!!!

Favorites are test prop
Mast prop
Primo E
Tren ace
Anavar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

i like deca, i gues i'm in the minority. it makes my nipple a little sensitive though. definitely need to be on top of my ai game when running it.

i like deca, i gues i'm in the minority. it makes my nipple a little sensitive though. definitely need to be on top of my ai game when running it.
bossmanDeca is great when I am lean and metabolism going and don't gain fat for nothing.
This happens to me sometimes with no diet all kids food welcome!

But when I am not that way been a few years that I have, age?
Now it seems to feed fatty tissues, estro feed lower chest and waist and bloated there.

But I love test and dht androgenic steroids!!!
Am a freak for aggression and heightened sex drive!!! Those are my reasons

But don't care what a study says Eq had nothing on deca for joint relief!!

I don't mind superdrol at all.
Ran shit tons of it.
Never made me feel bad at all.
Get tren like look with bigger to muscles

I don’t have a least favorite
The one that’s the harshest on me is superdrol in short blasts longest I’ve made it was three weeks after that the heartburn was freaking unbearable
Bold is probably the only thing I won’t run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im a say tren the side effects. It’s hard for me sleep while on it. I ain’t a fan of deca or eq. Prefer test e over test c. Water i retain is bad with test c.

I also dislike deca because of the loss of sex drive from it and the ed it causes. It takes months to get back to normal after taking it. Very frustrating. In terms of size and strength it good but the negative side effects outweigh the positives.

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.