Articles

Per Bernal Y3T has become synonymous with adjectives pertaining to extreme intensity. “Hell...
Replies
Views
Per Bernal Jeremy Buendia’s physique is the standard-bearer in the IFBB Pro League men’s...
Replies
Views
Per Bernal WHERE TO BEGIN? There’s a lot of praise to heap on Johnnie Jackson’s career, which...
Replies
Views
Per Bernal William Bonac’s simple recipe for building bigger, more chiseled biceps and triceps...
Replies
Views
morgan-aste.jpg Per Bernal Please allow me to put this particular discussion to bed here and...
Replies
Views
OPEN BODYBUILDING 2018newyork_mbb2.jpg 212 BODYBUILDING 2018newyork_2122.jpg...
Replies
Views
Cresencia or "Crissy" Chromek got into fitness like most people do nowadays—it was a way to...
Replies
Views
All athletes who compete in the NPC or IFBB Pro League start some where, but often the timing is...
Replies
Views
HYPOTHESIS It is well established that lifting loads around 75% of your 1RM leads to increases...
Replies
Views
Pre- and post workout are the most important times to eat and supplement for maximum gains...
Replies
Views
Jason Huh roared onto the bodybuilding scene in 2004, winning the NPC Teenage Nationals as a...
Replies
Views
Huge quads used to make you stand out onstage. But today impressive leg development is...
Replies
Views
Huge quads used to make you stand out onstage. But today impressive leg development is...
Replies
Views
chris-cormier-deadlifts.jpg Kevin Horton By incorporating more than one body part in a team...
Replies
Views
QUESTION Some contest-prep coaches recommend taking an extended rest after competing, but...
Replies
Views
OPENING ARGUMENTS DEFENSE Training in the late afternoon or evening is ideal because studies...
Replies
Views
Chipotle Chicken Pizza SERVES 2 INGREDIENTS 4 bacon slices 2 boneless, skinless chicken...
Replies
Views
"Fitness has always been part of my life,” Liz Yisrael says. “I was a competitive gymnast when I...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back