4everstrong and Serostim

4everstrong

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
First Pin of Serostim. Decided to start out at 4iu. Pinned Post work out. I just Got them Today when i got off work so didnt have the chance to Pin in the morning to split my dosage up. But starting Tomorrow im going to be Splitting it in half. 2iu AM 2iu Post workout. After one month im going to go up to 6iu. And then after 3 months maybe even 8iu. Going to run this for 6 months.

JM750 said:
Wait till the lethargy kicks in..
JM750
Hey JM are you taking t4 with your gh?
How long did the lethargy taken to go away?
I'm on MB hyges 4ius/day I thought this numbness in my hand would subside but it hasn't I might have to bring my dose back down

jshredz said:
I'm on MB hyges 4ius/day I thought this numbness in my hand would subside but it hasn't I might have to bring my dose back down
jshredz
I do have T4 from maxim pep. Not sure if it is bunk or good. All that shit just taste like sugar water to me. After 4 months, i still get numb in left hand. Never the right.

Re: 4everstrong and Serostim

JM750 said:
I do have T4 from maxim pep. Not sure if it is bunk or good. All that shit just taste like sugar water to me. After 4 months, i still get numb in left hand. Never the right.
JM750
Both my hands are numb most of the day. It's starting to affect my workouts which sucks.

JM750 said:
JM750
This was just starting his t3 from awhile back. Havent seen a bunk product yet from maxim, doubt he'd make bunk t4.

[attachment deleted by admin]

jshredz said:
jshredz
Man My hand stayed numb for months man lol... finally went away after a few months..

My hand goes numb in the afternoon, for a few hrs. Then all is fine.

Mine where numb for 3 hours this morning from my 2iu shot and just got numb again? Havnt took my second 2iu yet. Taking it post

Boltbreaker said:
Man My hand stayed numb for months man lol... finally went away after a few months..
Boltbreaker
Fuck I'll suck it up. I'm only running until the middle of May anyway.

JM750 said:
yes. WTH does that have to do with it?
JM750
Ok, because you're having sex with your right hand on a regular basis, so you're actually forcing more blood circulation, ergo less numbness, correct?

JK JM..... ;D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.