4everstrong and Serostim

Yes, the numb hands I learned to deal with, even when sometimes it felt like arthritis. The lethargy, however ..... oy vey. You'll be a master at power napping in no time, comes with the territory.

Noticed today tht my hands are swollen. Still on 4 iu ED. I am handling the sides good. Just the lethargy gets me.

Not to high jack your thread but what the fuck is wrong with me?? I'm pinning the same shit 4-5iu a day for over a month and not getting and numbness or lethargy??? Little bloat but nothing bad.

I was really surprised he came down with sides so quickly also. It always takes me 2 weeks or so to feel numbness in my hands. The lethargy kicks in pretty quick though.

Im really surprised to.. Didnt think the sides would hit this fast. It was hard getting my hands out of my lifting gloves. A girl at the gym even noticed how my hands were swollen. Im not getting any Bloat.

Wacker said:
Not to high jack your thread but what the fuck is wrong with me?? I'm pinning the same shit 4-5iu a day for over a month and not getting and numbness or lethargy??? Little bloat but nothing bad.
Wacker
I have no clue bro.. Everyone reacts different to certain compounds i guess.

4everstrong said:
I have no clue bro.. Everyone reacts different to certain compounds i guess.
4everstrong
I guess it's possible I could have really had low GH to begin with...hmmm...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.