4everstrong and Serostim

goodfella said:
Hahaha^ just stay at 2 for first month
goodfella
He won't listen. He's in too much of a hurry. 4eva, just relax man and start real low. Otherwise you are just gonna get to the point of wanting to stop running it. You have to remember also. Your shit is not generic, so you need even less. 4iu could be like running 10iu of Generic.
And I'd say anyone that starts out on 10iu of Generic is a retard.

JM is trying to help bro.
You seemed leveled headed from some of the conversations we've had. I know you want to get big, but there's nothing wrong with taking smaller steps to adjust to a dose.

Yes more gh will most likely yield more results, just be a little patient getting there.

I just brought my dose back down to 2ius the last 3 days because my sides are killing my workouts. Not to mention my hands and fingers are numb all day and they hurt.
After the weekend I will do 3ius on Monday and take it from there again.

These guys are sooooo right. At 1st, with GH, bigger doses will also result in more sides. I've ran an entire cycle of 2iu's, was very pleased with the results.

It took me at least 2 months if not more to stay with 2iu before I could bump it up to 3. I'd bump it up and the sides would kill me, so I'd go back down to 2
And I was using hyges which is Generic

You guys are right. Im going to Lower my dose to 2iu and see how the sides treat me. I should of listened to you JM lol. Gh is some Potent stuff!

4everstrong said:
You guys are right. Im going to Lower my dose to 2iu and see how the sides treat me. I should of listened to you JM lol. Gh is some Potent stuff!
4everstrong
It is, but don't expect visible gains to come as quickly as the sides!

Remember, hGH also is very therapeutic for your internal organs, skin, etc. So, while you might not be able to see huge, lean mass gains, bf loss, etc. immediately, it's still working inside, which is actually its most important function.

Hanzo said:

Remember, hGH also is very therapeutic for your internal organs, skin, etc. So, while you might not be able to see huge, lean mass gains, bf loss, etc. immediately, it's still working inside, which is actually its most important function.
Hanzo
Very True. Im planning on running it for 6 months and if i can continue to afford it im going to try for 1 year.

There ya go. Shoot for the year, if at all possible. You will be living the full benefits (aesthetic and therapeutic) for at least several months that way.

Hanzo said:

Hanzogreat post!

Hanzo said:

Hanzo
Is it just a matter of time? if someone dosed 10 ius a day from the start will it still take months to see fat loss and size gains?

Yes, but the sides are also going to increase accordingly. I'd like to see someone dose 10iu's from the start on their 1st hGH cycle. Remember, 4E has hGH, not GH. The sides are coming quicker and eventually the benefits will also.

4everstrong said:
Lil Update: Feet Is a lil numb.
4everstrongRun 1iu for a month and then bump it up. You got plenty to go around. The sides aint just gonna go away. It takes time for you to get through them.

JM750 said:
Run 1iu for a month and then bump it up. You got plenty to go around. The sides aint just gonna go away. It takes time for you to get through them.
JM750
Just spank him and get it over with. 8)

Lol ^^ They sides are not bothering me to much I can stand them. Its the lethargy that gets me the most. Which is going to happen no matter what for a month or two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.