4everstrong and Serostim

Boltbreaker said:
What did you do with all the Kefei?
Boltbreaker
Muscle Booster Gave me my money Back. Solid Guy. I didnt even ask for it. He offered. Bc i wanted Hyges and he only Had Kefei. So i decided if im going to spend all this money on GH im going to do it right and get Pharm Grade So i can get the best out of my money.

Hanzo said:
That lethargy is killer for a while. I took power naps all the time when on GH.
Hanzo
I fell asleep before i went to the gym for about an hour and a half. Freaking sucks.. Not enjoying that part at all. I feel like i could sleep all day. I hope my workouts wont continue to be shitty bc of the lethargy.

It will get better bro. The t4 should help a little with that, I used clen every once in a while.

4everstrong said:
Felt Tired as fuck all day.. Fell asleep at work and Had a shitty work out. Could not stop yawning.
4everstrong
i told you start at 2iu tough guy. lol
you may even need to start at 1iu.
your body will tell you. i got modafinil to get thru the tuff days

Lol I should of Listened. We will see how a few more work outs go and if the keep being shitty ill go down to 2iu lol.

jshredz said:
Hey JM are you taking t4 with your gh?
How long did the lethargy taken to go away?
I'm on MB hyges 4ius/day I thought this numbness in my hand would subside but it hasn't I might have to bring my dose back down
jshredz
Are you pinning IM or sub q? Does that make a difference IDK but I pin 4iu ed IM and have no numbness, was tired the first week but seem to have the t4 dialed in at 125mcg a day and that seems to have taken care of that as well. I'm using seros and pharm grade t4, I read that t4 can be started at 200 but I worked it up from 50 just to see what was really needed for me.

Hanzo said:
Ok, because you're having sex with your right hand on a regular basis, so you're actually forcing more blood circulation, ergo less numbness, correct?

JK JM..... ;D
Hanzo

LOL, I honestly can't remember the last time I spanked it.

Don't worry, it'll come back. I was honestly surprised it affected you so soon. Didn't you get numbness in your hands like after the 2nd shot?

Re: 4everstrong and Serostim

4everstrong said:
Did my 2iu shot this morning and didn't have any numb hands? But tired as hell
4everstrongWhy did you start off at 4ius?
I started at 2iu and can barely handle the sides at 4ius

jshredz said:
Why did you start off at 4ius?
jshredz
Bc I don't fuck around lol. My hands hurt here and there still. I'm sure I'll get the numbness back when I do my other 2iu tonight

jshredz said:
Why did you start off at 4ius?
jshredz
I told him 2iu.
some kids just dont listen! lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.