advice from some who have gotten below 10ish

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
ok ... i started a cut been at it about 8 weeks... lost 18-20lbs of scale weight... my goal was to be around or slightly below 10%... number doesn't really matter...if misterb's latest pic is 12ish... then that's what i want..lol

diet has been good and down to about 2200 cals a day...

but recently the scale is not moving much and appearance in mirror is not changing much.. i know weight loss slows... but i have never been much leaner than i am right now...so i don't know what to expect...or do

i was thinking of dropping cals to 1800-2000 or so and adding a couple of days of HIT? ...or should i reverse the diet for a bit and go at it again as summer gets closer?

attached some pics of my current condition
[krusty flex with plate feb 29 2016.jpg expired]
[KRUSTUS BATHROOM MIRROR feb 2016.jpg expired]

Attachments

• 2016-02-18 17.59.54.webp
    2016-02-18 17.59.54.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 67
double cardio works for me

weight days cardio in the morning weights at night, days you don't lift two cardos a day, this lets you eat a little looser

HIIT even better, i did sprint 8 and that will melt you away in 8 weeks its a serious challenge

Both of you are lean and look great. Big fan of both of you, how you carry yourself on the board and your training accomplishments. That said I hate you, both of you.

Getting lean is matter of drugs and hookers.

another thing to consider, what you eat and when you eat it

for you the morning is not the time for Carbs, eat proteins and fats . carbs in the morning will be stored away as fat, you're not depleted so just eat protein
use carbs around periods of exercise or activity.

simply things can make a difference, log your food and review it every week, maybe some extra sugar is getting in there . that's why i used double cardio, i said screw this im burning it off

simply things can make a difference, log your food and review it every week, maybe some extra sugar is getting in there . that's why i used double cardio, i said screw this im burning it off

man i always respect your work ethic.... i'm gonna have to dig deep and just add the extra exercise!

T-3 is an atomic bomb for fat burning however, it goes after your muscle as well. It also makes you VERY hungry. Nothing has dropped the pounds off me like T-3 and thats what I used for my last cut. I am using some albuterol right now and that is a much slower agent. I agree on the cardio. HIT is the best thing you can do for fat loss.

LT... do you think i'm at a lean enough point to warrant a little T3?... was thinking T3 was for contest level ripped?

krustus said:
LT... do you think i'm at a lean enough point to warrant a little T3?... was thinking T3 was for contest level ripped?
krustus
I think it really depends Krustus. I was no where close to contest level ripped but it sure got me down to where I was in a hurry. Next time if I use it it will be when I get really stuck in a place where the fat just does not want to come off. I also think I was using a bit too much at 100mcg. There is only two ways a person can go, up or down. I used to believe in a recomp but that is a fairy tale. I would get as lean as you want to and yes, I would use T3 to get there. Then start putting muscle back on and preserve what you can.

krustus said:
man.... i too chicken shit....lol.... plus the level of fat i want probably doesn't require anything to crazy?
krustus
I'm a bit scared of that myself. As far as the T3 shutdown, I have yet to find one solid piece of evidence (that is not bro science) that states T-3 will shut down your thyroid for good. It shuts it down but it does come back from all that I have read.

did you notice any shutdown symptoms?... i heard it bounces back pretty quick?

krustus said:
did you notice any shutdown symptoms?... i heard it bounces back pretty quick?
krustus
I really didn't. My appetite went back to normal within a week and I did not gain a whole lot of fat rebound. My energy levels were normal and there was nothing else to write home to mom about.

The T-3 I used was from Grindstone Labs.

i used 50 mg a day , it will give you a boost in the weight loss add some clen and yourte on the road to a ripped spring time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back