advice from some who have gotten below 10ish

no t3 this year, i take 100 mcgs of t4 right now while on HGH, and im much fuller without the muscle loss of t3 ... i do have a lot of it in the safe, just in case lol

i think you will love a low dose of t3, energy and add some clen and you're off

100 days...lol...LT was right!... i think i will start it sometime soon at a very low dose... not looking to get in contest shape... just want to get close to misterb's offseason look...lol

I used a peptide T3 which was bullshit in a glass bottle. I then used EGH T3 starting at 30mcg ramping up 10mcg every week until I hit 80mcg then did that dose for a week and ramped down to 30mcg a week. Total time was 11 weeks. I lost 23-27Lbs. I went from 14 something body fat to 9.5%.

I'm sure other sponsors T3 is just as good, but I can't speak on theirs because I haven't tried theirs.

As far as thyroid shutting down, it does temporarily but within 3-4 days after end of T3 cycle it starts back up.

krustus said:
man.... i too chicken shit....lol.... plus the level of fat i want probably doesn't require anything to crazy?
krustus
I'm going to run my first dnp cycle later this month at 250mg for 10 days. Maybe bump up to 500 on the last 2 days (planning it to be a Friday/Saturday where I'm not doing anything).

At that dose it's supposedly very mild regarding sides (I read several logs... Will find out if true), and it also preserves muscle mass. T3 can damage your thyroid, Clen can fuck with your heart. Always a risk, but people eat these like candy and do much longer cycles, yet instantly knock dnp.

If you're interested I'll find the links and logs I've read later tonight. If not, np just be safe with what ever compound you use because they all have sides.

Always a risk, but people eat these like candy and do much longer cycles, yet instantly knock dnp.

hmmm... that is a good point.... you got me thinking

how low in calories do you guys go towards the end of a cut?... i have pretty much a desk job...weigh about 200lbs... work out 4 days a week ....walk 4-5 days a week for 30 minutes.

i'm down to 2000-2300 cals ... very few cheat days... is that too low... or to get ripped i need to expect to go lower?

I wouldn't go much lower on cals. You might look at the macros a little closer. Also...water intake. Are drinking at least a gallon a day. And now...its time patience. Keep steady...it will come down

its not just about calories. different macros have different effects on the body and fatburning. for example 300cals of fructose and glucose have vastly different effects then 300cals of fat on fatburning of the body. ofcourse cals have to be less then what you burn to lose bodyweight but what calories do in the body is even more important. the moment carbs hit the system, insulin gets released, fat oxidation stops and all the fats in the system go to fatcells. to lose fat key is to keep insulin low

And now...its time patience. Keep steady...it will come down

i know in my heart that this is true... i'm just getting impatient....lol

to lose fat key is to keep insulin low

i'm doing pretty good on the macros i think, but i will have to take a closer look for sure on the carbs... seem to get more important as i get lower in bodyfat

and will the addition of t3 make me hungrier?

krustus said:
i know in my heart that this is true... i'm just getting impatient....lol

i'm doing pretty good on the macros i think, but i will have to take a closer look for sure on the carbs... seem to get more important as i get lower in bodyfat

and will the addition of t3 make me hungrier?
krustus

T3 could make you extremely hungry. That is often one of the side effects. (It did me)

t3 could make you hungrier BUT hunger isnt directly influenced by the thyroid, far from it. hunger is pretty much all regulated by bloodsugar levels. in simple terms if you eat carbs you will be hungry much more often. if you eat fat you can go 12hrs without eating without any issue. same t3 use and juice use and everything else the same.

drakonrep said:
t3 could make you hungrier BUT hunger isnt directly influenced by the thyroid, far from it. hunger is pretty much all regulated by bloodsugar levels. in simple terms if you eat carbs you will be hungry much more often. if you eat fat you can go 12hrs without eating without any issue. same t3 use and juice use and everything else the same.
drakonrep
Thyroid hormones control metabolism, growth, body temperature, muscle strength, appetite, and the health of your heart, brain, kidneys, and reproductive system.

Thyroid cells are the only cells in the body that absorb iodine. The thyroid uses iodine to create the T4 (thyroxine) and T3 (triiodothyronine) hormones. The thyroid responds to the levels of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) secreted by the brain’s pituitary gland. As the TSH levels in the blood rise, the thyroid responds by making more hormone; as the levels drop, the thyroid is signaled to make less hormone.

drakonrep said:
its not just about calories. different macros have different effects on the body and fatburning. for example 300cals of fructose and glucose have vastly different effects then 300cals of fat on fatburning of the body. ofcourse cals have to be less then what you burn to lose bodyweight but what calories do in the body is even more important. the moment carbs hit the system, insulin gets released, fat oxidation stops and all the fats in the system go to fatcells. to lose fat key is to keep insulin low
drakonrepexcellent post

drakonrep said:
drakonrep
yes definitely gonna have to drop carbs week to week depending on progress as well as net cals. Hopefully these net cals come from the omission of carbs you drop and than you got to move to fats once carbs are exhausted. Some people have to drop really low in cals, esp if cardio is at a minimal. At the end of the cut you may be at 1500 cals total depending on your progress. Don't let dropping cals scary you into not losing fat.

drakonrep said:
drakonrep
blood sugar does play a significant role, esp the processed crap. So I agree there with hunger and the ups and down of blood glucose. however it goes deeper than this. There is also leptin to consider.

hunger is also triggered by leptin suppression when starving which releases ghelin which gives you the feeling of wanting to eat your arm off. When leptin drops to low it signals body to hord fat. Cheat meals are necessary in some cases to bring up leptin and also boost thyriod hormone conversion and output.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back