Be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think any of us have a thing to worry about.

Eman said:
I dont think any of us have a thing to worry about.
Eman
You directly? no. BUT
anyone affiliated with this kid will have to worry.
22 year old college kid. Never been in trouble.
Lmao. I can hear the singing from here. That being said, anyone that has done business with him on a large or small scale, best believe their info is in the hands of LE.
This will not be the end of this bust. BELIEVE THAT

Damn... That's pretty close to the backyard... Never heard of that guy or the lab. Know where the gym is and all that other shit...

Anonymous said:
ok who are we worried about on our board
Anonymous
24hr was selling this stuff on the domestic list which is now removed! A little disappointed they didn't mention this before or when they removed them from there list!

Guys please let us work through stuff. We are working as fast as we can. If you are about to place an order, maybe wait a day till we get good answers and take the appropriate action. Hopefully we will have answers in the morning.

yet the banks laundered 500+ million dollars for drug cartels and nothing happens to them. Bunch of bullshit.

He recently edited his list and wasn't his site down shortly after the arrest?

Speculation would imply a guess. The above statement is fact.

We are still looking into this, my opinion remains the same so far.
Definitely something to watch, but no immediate danger.
It is part speculation on the connection as well, I'm not going to post in the open but if anyone is extremely worried pm me and I'll try to explain the connection as I know it.

Anonymous said:
24hr was selling this stuff on the domestic list which is now removed! A little disappointed they didn't mention this before or when they removed them from there list!
Anonymous
Oh no, Everybody needs to stop posting in his contest thread for the gh.

IMO, this board is starting to get too laxed on letting people in here. Hope the hell we dont all pay for a dumb mistake sometime....

Anonymous said:
IMO, this board is starting to get too laxed on letting people in here. Hope the hell we dont all pay for a dumb mistake sometime....
AnonymousIMO you're a dumbass. Cause a vendor gets busted or his powder source gets busted it means we are too lax. You are an idiot. STFU

Anonymous said:
AnonymousHow so?
This connection is barely a connection, it's one EVERYONE has with a source..

Grim

We are EXTREMELY strict when accepting vendors.

As far as members go all we can do is trust those who referred the member knew they were solid, and watch them.

EG goes 5000% beyond other boards, even if a bad apple is allowed in your IP's are all stripped, proxied, all data encrypted both on the hard drive, data transfer, pm's etc.

At the end of the day the only true security hole is how each user does business themselves...

Staff is VERY active here watching, researching, etc..

Lots of Vendors resell Anabolic Nation.....I can think of two from other sites that have them on their list. Same thing with brands like Scirroxx....just because one lab got busted doesn't mean the product source is compromised. Get a grip people.

Status
Not open for further replies.