Be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.
we pulled it from our line long ago ... we pulled it because it had no real interest.

Hanzo said:
That's really good to hear. I like the vendor in question a lot. Except that damn 10,000 page thread for free GH. Lith seems to love that thread though. lol
Hanzo believe me bro it wasnt meant to run for this long just the situation is still the same and costing alot of headache and money cant really end it now eh without any possibilty of getting the gear out.... was told it would be over in 3 weeks.... that was 3months ago... :/

Anonymous said:
believe me bro it wasnt meant to run for this long just the situation is still the same and costing alot of headache and money cant really end it now eh without any possibilty of getting the gear out.... was told it would be over in 3 weeks.... that was 3months ago... :/
Anonymous
I don't understand. Are you saying you can't end it because you can't get th gh?

Anonymous said:
I don't understand. Are you saying you can't end it because you can't get th gh?
Anonymous no we have a huge stock lol things are complicated... MOH is working with the customs and field of commerce meaning they check every single sale now if there is no import license or script the shipment will be pulled and it will come down back on us.

paper work need to be right now before they can ship, its not only the gh but the whole list the gh is on. .. the other list with products is fine and there is no issues there.

and the psycho thread .. i will make sure its not only the last one that will get a bonus.

Why make a lil contest thread if you can't go through with what you said?

GRIM said:
As far as I know 24 intends to respond or his rep.
However even if they did post before there still would have been speculation, this thread is full of rumor creating material.

Gear sources also are not like a supplement, it could be simply to distance themselves, supply dried, etc.
I seriously fail to see how discontinuing a line causes any speculation./
As T said many brands are sold all over, when the brand fails for whatever reason of course it's going to be pulled.
GRIM
You guys are always on top of the games...I don’t think anyone here can say the 3 of you do not do 110% more than any other bd when it comes to protecting its members!

One of the links mentions Anabolic Nation, so it’s only normal to connect them to 24, at least in my little world! So when a link gets posted saying that the supplier of that gear was busted and the line is discontinued you can see why a response from 24 is not an unreasonable request.

EG, its staff and 24hr are all top notch no one that I have seen is accusing anyone of anything just discussing events and trying to fill in gaps where there may be nothing to fill in.

Be safe and be smart and we shall be free to pin another day!

This looks to be taken care of fully atm...

Closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.