Be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Grim and Tsize for being more level headed than me this morning. Dealing with this and buddies at Fort Hood has me in a heightened state piss off.

RockShawn said:
The poster was trying got everyone to stop so they could win. I'm 99% sure it was a joke. 1% of the time I'm 25% wrong.
RockShawn
Yes it was a joke. I think we are in goodhands. Grim, T and Rock are looking out for us and will continue to monitor.

The vendor in question got back to me, I fully believe him for several reasons and it's my opinion that this issue is dead at the moment.
Grim

That's really good to hear. I like the vendor in question a lot. Except that damn 10,000 page thread for free GH. Lith seems to love that thread though. lol

Hanzo said:
That's really good to hear. I like the vendor in question a lot. Except that damn 10,000 page thread for free GH. Lith seems to love that thread though. lol
Hanzothat's not the vendor, 2 much speculation going on tbh.

I believe im gonna lock this thread in a bit.

Grim baaa in such a rush!

Someone posted that it was Anabolic Nation, right? They were on his thread, right? I don't want to further wrong info. Did I miss something here?

Yes do not speculate, we are giving the all clear for the moment. Just know muta is compromised and as the thread says, BE CAREFUL. Also buckle up for saftey!

Hanzo said:
Someone posted that it was Anabolic Nation, right? They were on his thread, right? I don't want to further wrong info. Did I miss something here?
Hanzothat's the thing all speculation has been being posted, dots back to a specific brand, but it wasn't the issue.

No worries, it's confusing TBH but Im not about to out 1 vendor when in my eyes atm they are cleared.

Anonymous said:
that's the thing all speculation has been being posted, dots back to a specific brand, but it wasn't the issue.

No worries, it's confusing TBH but Im not about to out 1 vendor when in my eyes atm they are cleared.
Anonymous

If they dont want speculation they should not delete an entire domestic brand without telling the members...not saying there is a issue but could have been a reason posted...the last time I checked the health supplements I buy may here may have some leagl implications that go along with using them. Could have just been a simple "stuff isnt selling we are no longer reselling this product it has been removed".

If anything grim and mods have stepped up security even more so. To say eg is getting too laxed is wrong. Just cause a few idiots slip through the cracks doesn't mean security is compromised. And they took care of the idiots already.

guys this board is safe no one know about this board ..or us...

we did not have ties to the guy that got popped.

Anonymous said:
If they dont want speculation they should not delete an entire domestic brand without telling the members...not saying there is a issue but could have been a reason posted...the last time I checked the health supplements I buy may here may have some leagl implications that go along with using them. Could have just been a simple "stuff isnt selling we are no longer reselling this product it has been removed".
AnonymousWhy not...? They could be switching brands, could've found better pricing, availability, T/A, etc. It's not for us to know why a vendor uses which brand over another. Walmart doesn't tell you why they changed the brand of chicken or beef they sell, do they?

As far as I know 24 intends to respond or his rep.
However even if they did post before there still would have been speculation, this thread is full of rumor creating material.

Gear sources also are not like a supplement, it could be simply to distance themselves, supply dried, etc.
I seriously fail to see how discontinuing a line causes any speculation./
As T said many brands are sold all over, when the brand fails for whatever reason of course it's going to be pulled.

time will tell what will happen next .. lots of other sub sources is going to lay low for now ... but the big question is... they got the kingpin and its in the news if they were still investigating would this bust be in the news already ? i think not.. but time will tell.

safe

Status
Not open for further replies.