Bloodwork expectations

Val_Halla

Recruit
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So...I know I'm going to get flamed for this. But I've never had bloodwork done while on cycle. The first time I ran gear i planned on it but my results were so substantial that I just told myself "what's the point? It's obviously legit". Also, many years ago I was an absolute shit show on drugs. Intravenous. It destroyed my veins. I left that shit behind a long time ago but it's difficult to get blood drawn and just...uncomfortable. So I've avoided it.
But I know that it's a good idea for several reasons and I need to get out done. About a month ago I got released and needed a lab quick. My brother in law says he's running ironmanlabs. I look into it and they are insanely cheap. Like cheap cheap. And they're definitely Asian. So I would have passed but..he's visibly on cycle. With his body type it's clear when he is and isn't. So I placed a small order of sust 250 and have been on for 2 weeks. The first week I ran 1ml eod (like 1000mg) then dropped down to basically 600mg this week to be continued for the duration. Long story short my question is how many weeks in should I get the blood work done and what levels should I expect from 600 mg of sust 250 a week assuming its dosed right

i never do either besides normal dr crap

Oh...well fuck I assumed it was like standard operating procedure. That makes me a little less irresponsible.

Why not go with an online Lab, there are some good ones out there, and why not wait at least a month or so before getting Blood Work. IMO , I’d wait at least 2 months and then get blood work to see what your levels are.
Probably the right way would have been to do blood work before and then after, but I mean if you’ve already jumped on, wait a couple months and then take bloods.

Yeah that all makes sense. I figured I'd wait at least a full month for my levels to peak and stabilize. I was wondering if there's a range that I should be in based on the amount I'm taking. But I suppose it does rely partly on what they were before I started. Online Labs though...sooo you draw your own blood? Or...

With the Online Labs , you pick one , set up what labs you want to get, put up all the info needed and then they’ll send you to like a LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics, or whatever lab you can choose that’s near you.
But yes def wait a couple months so that the hormone can take hold and as far as what your levels should look like , it does depend on what you’re taking and how much and how often.
Post them up here when you do and I’m sure the bros will click in and tell you what’s what

With the Online Labs , you pick one , set up what labs you want to get, put up all the info needed and then they’ll send you to like a LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics, or whatever lab you can choose that’s near you.
But yes def wait a couple months so that the hormone can take hold and as far as what your levels should look like , it does depend on what you’re taking and how much and how often.
Post them up here when you do and I’m sure the bros will click in and tell you what’s what
TorresAppreciate the advice man. Cheers

Test levels should be waay outside of range.. your ast/alt may be slightly elevated. Your overa cholester numbers typicallg gutter real quick. My wife did anavar for 4 weeks once and her good cholesterol went to 40.. shes got good number usually. And she wasnt on much var either .. kidney function should be ok.. within range.. your hematocrit , hemaglobin and rbc may be high as well after 6 to 10 weeks. Your triglycerides should be ok as long as youre not drinking too much booze or eating too much sugar and staying active (which we all do i think lol). Hobestly id do a testosterone level checm firat at week 3 or 4 .. then bad shit checking around week 8 .. i recommend NAC and tudca , fish oil , tudca and nattokinase as suppliments..

Sorry about typos.. stupid fat fingers on my phone lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.