Corona Crap!

Lmao its been proven the cdc dropped the ball with testing. Very few still being tested.
Seattle flu study proved more have it and have died way b4 we thought it was even here.
Don't test hardly anyone, easy to say hardly anyone has it

As the study i posted above shows, there are numerous others even the cdc admitting lack of funds caused them to drop the ball

The whole idea of quarantining people is to lower the initial surge so medical professionals and hospitals don't get overwhelmed but the amount of people who get infected will be the same.

Same concept with cancelling gatherings correct?

Shit, they just started spring break early for all the schools n my area, and made it a 3wk break.... geez

I know same here
Shit how its going is gonna crush economy in sooo many ways

Virus, diseases are necessary to prevent over population. We are already maxed out consuming way more then is available as is. It's a very cold way to look at it but I'd rather see it as mother nature running its course thinning out the herd as a necessary means to protect itself from our destructive ways.

Check this out..... Freaky coincidental. These are from a Non-Fiction thriller wrote by Dean Koontz in 1981.

Attachments

• received_196540608348647.webp
    received_196540608348647.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 12
  • received_245275139823781.webp
    received_245275139823781.webp
    85.5 KB · Views: 12
  • received_192199505420127.webp
    received_192199505420127.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 11
Sadly i was actually thinking how the planet needs it especially with wars being small compared to they once were life expectancy etc

You guys do know about the Spanish flu back in 1917 'ish. It was swine flu, H1N1, and it killed millions. Before that about 100 years and I believe you have the plague. Corona isn't what to watch out for... watch out for Avian flu. They found 2 new strains of the avian flu in China this past week.

All schools in my state have suspended classes for three weeks. Our Governor has declared that any social gathering of 100 or more people will be cancelled.

School is out for 3 weeks here. They cancelled prom and we spent 500 on a prom dress already. Her bf plays football for Georgetown that's cancelled. All bars restaurants closed but for drive thru and carry out can't eat inside. I stocked up on groceries. Seen a 4 pack of toilet paper for 5 bucks the other day that's bullshit. I live way out in the sticks we gotta fire place for heat and if I have to I'll kill a deer and cut his ass up. I ain't going nowhere

Wow what a wake up call, right on the money!!!!

It pretty much seems to be the same way in every state and yes they are seriously jacking with the economy by over reacting and causing panic, but that is what certain parties do in times like these.

This might sound stupid but you think it could be biological warfare or the start of trying one and our government just has kept that from us? I think there are 17 cases here in KY not any in my county.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.