Final countdown 6 weeks til showtime

No such thing as "Off Season".......just "Time to get working" Season!

when are you going to post your results were all curious to see how you did on stage.
your physique looked great on your last pic

Sorry for the late reply.... I finished 4th in novice.... I was hoping to win.... The guy who got second.... Well I don't know how he really beat me.... I guess it's back to the drawing board.... I came in at 195..... A lot leaner and a lot less water retained. I almost made it to heavyweight which is where I belong. I'm over 6' tall so it's hard to compete with the little guys. Considering all the stuff I went through I am happy to make it to the stage again. I fell short of my goals. You also know my coach bailed 2 weeks prior to the show.... And thanks to the tips from you and the support of Wacker I made it and brought a good package to the stage. My girlfriend and family really stuck in there and kept me going.... So thank you Wacker..... Your awesome bro.... Next year we are winning no matter fucking what.... Thanks for the help from some of you guys on here as well with tips.... I'll be shopping for a new coach this offseason. As you asked here are the pics
[image.jpg expired]
[image.jpg expired]
[image.jpg expired]
[image.jpg expired]
[image.jpg expired]
[image.jpg expired]
[image.jpg expired]

[attachment deleted by admin]

I am the man on the left..... As you can see the guy who got second has no conditioning....chunky glutes.... I was pretty sure the detail of my back and abs along with better legs and tighter glutes would have me in top 3. I guess the judges didn't like my look. I'm happy to have made it and didn't embarass myself.... This is the validation I needed to prove to myself that I belong in bodybuilding and not physique. I think my most muscular looked good and my legs came up a lot since last year..... Now it's time for a photoshoot and then the growth will begin... I'll do another log and much more detailed one in the offseason with my meals and workouts. It's time to be a heavyweight

You looked good bro. Def lots of potential. Just get to that next weight class and your good. Just don't sacrifice the condition, you'll need to be more conditioned as you move up in the ranks ao your on the right track.

Don't feel bad, man, I had a guy outplace me in my show that made the guy you're talking about look DICED. Hahah, hometown shit happens man, you looked good! Keep it up, thicken and tighten up for next show and dominate. Recoup. Some of it has to do with being known or not, just part of politics. I would've placed you above him..

Bro you look way better than the guy that got 2nd that bullshit..!!! You got robbed.. sorry the judges are idiots.!!! Well kill them next year man..u got it

Thank you guys.... I'll be back.... And most likely in heavyweight and we will see what kinda havoc I can cause for other guys. I'm not done yet.

Jdmthoughts said:
Thank you guys.... I'll be back.... And most likely in heavyweight and we will see what kinda havoc I can cause for other guys. I'm not done yet.
JdmthoughtsAtta Boy!!!! 😀

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.