JACKED

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
ALL THE DAYS AND NIGHTS AT THE GYM ARE STARTING TO SHOW ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

that's A+ in my book bro... if i could get to look like... my goal .. just to get close...lol

Mmm thanks for the spank material bro 😉 Fuck you look amazing! Thats hard fucken work there thanks for the motivation no wonder u got theses fine ass bitches all over you lol karmafrapachino for you

Are you fukin kidding me. Ok I was gonna post bulking pics this weekend but can forget that now.

Seriously I've never seen better symmetric muscles. Looks like you were chiseled outta stone.

Spank bank material for sure.

THANKS GUYS....OH AND THERE WILL MANY MORE SLUTTY PICS COMING.
WAIT TILL TONIGHT ILL GET SOME GOOD ONES IN THE TORTURE CHAMBER WIFE BEATER

RockShawn said:
Are you fukin kidding me. Ok I was gonna post bulking pics this weekend but can forget that now.

Seriously I've never seen better symmetric muscles. Looks like you were chiseled outta stone.

Spank bank material for sure.
RockShawn
good! Now you know how I feel when you post up your pics asshole! lol

as Rock has said in another thread... you look great, but now sadly i must hate you...lol.

WOW.....THANKS GUYS NOW WITH ALL OF THE APPROVALS FROM MY EG BROTHERS I NOW CAN DO MY PHOTO SHOOT IN NOVEMBER.....THX ALL EVEN WITH ALL THE HATE LOL, I STILL LOVE ALL OF YA 🙂 OH AND FU ROCK AND 49ER....YOU BOTH ARE HUGE AS FUCK!!!!!! AND CANT FORGET THE OTHER BIG FUCKER.......JM750 LMAO

great work, but wow is EG GHEY!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.