HARD WORK PAY'S OFF

krustus said:
hey a question for you Jacked... i think i read you comment in another thread that you didn't have to work at your diet...?

am i remembering that right?... if so my hate is going up...lol
krustusBUMP!

krustus said:
hey a question for you Jacked... i think i read you comment in another thread that you didn't have to work at your diet...?

am i remembering that right?... if so my hate is going up...lol
krustus start hating..... lmao i eat anything i see if i ever compete then i can watch what i eat and till then i just compete for every bitch on the weekends lol

massdig said:
need more food jacked less test!!!!! Your over flowing your tanks!
massdig just bought a george forman.....i will now eat more....truly thx for the advice!!!! i can use all i can get

i eat anything i see

oh man... i really hate you now!!!!....

but seriously.. that's awesome, you have some great genetics to go with your hard work at the gym...

now i'm going to wack off to those latest pics in your "wives, gf pic" thread...

JACKED said:
ALL THE DAYS AND NIGHTS AT THE GYM ARE STARTING TO SHOW ;D
JACKED
What is you height and weight are you?? Fucking awesome looking body bro no hommo. That's what my goal is to look like and I will be happy.

GoPro said:
What is you height and weight are you?? Fucking awesome looking body bro no hommo. That's what my goal is to look like and I will be happy.
GoPro 5'7 175 34 thx buddy

ajordana said:
What do your arms measure? You look a hell of a lot bigger than 175 even at 5'7".. do you have a tiny bone structure and short limbs?
ajordana
AJ, I think he's bullshitting us. he looks like a 212 contender.

No shit. I weight dry this AM at 199.5 and I'm not a fat ass. and I dont look like that. And im 5-10

jacked you look awesome bro you should be real proud of that bro. Thats really impressive shit outside of jshredz one of the best builds ive seen on eg. You could do fitness modeling. How long you been training/juicing?

Ram

RockShawn said:
AJ, I think he's bullshitting us. he looks like a 212 contender.
RockShawn
I really think so lol. Massive at 5'7". E
At my height, 5'10", I'd put someone with that mass and low body fat at 225-230

Op, do you even lift?
Sarcasm of course you look impressive

JACKED said:
age 34 5'7 175lbs 7.6 bf as of last week thx bro!!
JACKED
Definitely thought you were much bigger then 175.

Good work

I really think so lol. Massive at 5'7". E
At my height, 5'10", I'd put someone with that mass and low body fat at 225-230

maybe Jacked has tiny legs?...lol..

as long as it's not naked pics... and he has a giant penis..lol

big, ripped, lots of naked women and a giant penis would be too much... i would have to kill him...lol

ajordana said:
What do your arms measure? You look a hell of a lot bigger than 175 even at 5'7".. do you have a tiny bone structure and short limbs?
ajordana pumped up is the one time i measured at 19 3/4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.