HARD WORK PAY'S OFF

JACKED said:
1500 test 600 primo 900 eq and 40ml var daily with 6ius 5-6 days a week i want to bulk majorly this winter and cut up in apr or may. any suggestions would help. i was thinking test and deca,not sure on how much but ......going to get big
JACKED
Looks good bro, how long you going to continue this blast?

100% Prime bro.

Amazing work

Great job

Can't even be a smart ass and say anything negative

Jacked you are the king now

i don't know about that lith... have you seen jshredz pics... they are gonna have to have a posed down to see who is Mr.EnhanceGenetics...

lith56bigguy said:
100% Prime bro.

Amazing work

Great job

Can't even be a smart ass and say anything negative

lith56bigguy HOLY FUCK!!!! COMING FROM A GUY THAT IS AS BIG AS MY HOUSE....THX BRO!!!! THAT MADE MY WEEK 8)

JACKED said:
HOLY FUCK!!!! COMING FROM A GUY THAT IS AS BIG AS MY HOUSE....THX BRO!!!! THAT MADE MY WEEK 8)
JACKED
Im just a swollen old man. Bro your perfection in the making. Keep up the good work. Seriously impressive

JACKED said:
age 34 5'7 175lbs 7.6 bf as of last week thx bro!!
JACKED
Jacked you look great...only wish my old ass could look like that!

But I really don't see how you are only 175 you look every bit of 210!!!

You looking good man. Your puttin the time and effort in no doubt. Representing fo sho

Godamn bro you got fucking JACKED for real. And I with Rock on this one, felt good about my progress till I saw yours lmao. You have A plus genetics for this lifestyle, now go get some more but pussy for us to see pics of and put that body to good use!!

hey a question for you Jacked... i think i read you comment in another thread that you didn't have to work at your diet...?

am i remembering that right?... if so my hate is going up...lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.