HARD WORK PAY'S OFF

ram97 said:
jacked you look awesome bro you should be real proud of that bro. Thats really impressive shit outside of jshredz one of the best builds ive seen on eg. You could do fitness modeling. How long you been training/juicing?

Ram
ram97 WOW!!! THANKS MAN i have been training for about 10 years now but learned all the fun stuff about 6 years ago and been hitting it really hard about 2 years now. i love it and it is now a life style i will never stop. thx again man

krustus said:
maybe Jacked has tiny legs?...lol..
krustus krustus im not going to lie...my legs need some work!!! they have come a long way. i lacked on doing them for some time now. i would love to get into some fitness modeling or something but yes they need some work. plus i have a 3ed leg and the bitches sure dont mind lol

JACKED said:
krustus im not going to lie...my leg need some work!!! they have come a long way. i lacked on doing them for some time now. i would love to get into some fitness modeling or something but yes they need some work. plus i have a 3ed leg and the bitches sure dont mind lol
JACKEDYep, now we can officially hate you. LOL

[attachment deleted by admin]

krustus said:
i don't know about that lith... have you seen jshredz pics... they are gonna have to have a posed down to see who is Mr.EnhanceGenetics...
krustusLol @ Mr.EnhanceGenetics... I don't know how I missed this before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.