I Got BANNED...Maybe You should too

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
We all are aware there have been issues at another board who's identity I will not mention, (Brotherhoodofpain) and I have now been Banned from the site. That, In and of itself, is not a huge surprise. What is a surprise, however, is the manner in which it was done and by whom. damn that sounded stuffy.

According to log records, I was banned at around 7:00am this morning by a mod - jdb3 (apparently the person who logged in under his account didn't realize jdb3 and I speak on the phone regularly and have 0 qualms between us) while jdb3 was still asleep (lazy ass) - now who could have done this you must be asking yourself. Admin can use a hack to do this on VB boards.

The long and short of it is that the admin can, and apparently does, log in to member accounts, even staff accounts and can see all their PM's and activity. Even Post under their name, or even ban someone.

There have also been several hacks into email accounts by members who have the same passwords on bop and their email. Don't do that. Someone is stealing over there and I'll leave it up to your imagination as to who could possibly log a password from the site and try it out on your email account associated with your site account that he can log in to at will. (PAiN)

The only reason for me to even be logging back in there is to make sure none of us are in any danger due to the lack of security concern at that board. I really don't give a crap that I'm banned. It's so strange to me that the Admin still has not communicated consistently and clearly about the outage and the staff is in the dark. If you go back there, please do not leave bread crumbs back here.

If you like fresh air, open fields, tits and ass and eating steaks - stay safe and away from dangerous boards. They don't have that stuff in prison.

Tits ass steaks u couldn't have better explained life in three words!

I pulled a rookie mistake and used same password on bop and my email....was hacked the same week I joined and lost 320$ ....take what u want from it but I am pretty sure it was bop admin or he knows who is doing it...

ITs true....everything rock says is true.....someone loggen in my MOD account at 7 am this morning and banned rock....damndest thing I ever seen. I don't know what the fuck is going on over there, but I don't want nothing to do with it. Ive been good to the board, I have always done the right thing and put in a lot of time....but like rock said...green grass, fresh air, tits , ass, and steak. They don't serve any of that in fed prison

There are easy to use plugins for VB that allows the admin to read all pm's AND log into user accounts at will....

This is 100% accurate

jdb3 said:
ITs true....everything rock says is true.....someone loggen in my MOD account at 7 am this morning and banned rock....damndest thing I ever seen. I don't know what the fuck is going on over there, but I don't want nothing to do with it. Ive been good to the board, I have always done the right thing and put in a lot of time....but like rock said...green grass, fresh air, tits , ass, and steak. They don't serve any of that in fed prison
jdb3I fubbed it up a bit huh. I was close.

I dont know why you got banned? You are a solid guy in my book. That is not right. Because I do not see you doing anything to warrant that.
As far as someone logging into JDB3's account to ban you, that is just fucked up. That right there is enough to keep me away.

I loved BOP like no other home I ever had. But i cannot be on a site that no one ever knows WTF is going on. The board is up one day, and down the
next, and never get an explanation! I have always liked pain, and he has always treated me with respect. But I think his communication
skills are fucken horrible. I honestly don't think he communicates like he should with the mods. How do I know this you ask?
Because half the time, the mods don't even know wtf is going on. Again, WTF?

Why should the members be informed what is going on at times you ask? Because the members help pay the way by participating in raffles and buying from sponsors.
So at the least, I believe as a community, it is only fair. but if that is how he wants to run his board, I can no longer be a part of that. And believe me, it breaks my damn heart to say this.

I'm sry that you got banned shawn. You are a good guy......

CONFIRMED!!!! I WAS ENDING OUT PMS TO WARN BROTHERS...GOT BANNED 5 MINUTES LATER....ADMIN WAS READING PMS AS I SENT THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdb3 said:
CONFIRMED!!!! I WAS ENDING OUT PMS TO WARN BROTHERS...GOT BANNED 5 MINUTES LATER....ADMIN WAS READING PMS AS I SENT THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jdb3Damn boy! This is crazy!

Fucker banned me now !!! Logged in and PM'd gopro to see if he needed a invite. He said yes. Logged back in and banned!!! Think they aren't reading PMs

unfuckingbelievable, i'm really at a loss for words. that seals the deal for me!

Rock I owe you a beer or something for this post

GODAMN CEASPOOL......HES BANIING ALL THAT ARE TRYING TO EXPOSE HIS ASS....I GOT DOUBLE PROOF! HE EMAIL THE ADDRESS I LEFT IN PM...NOT MY REGISTERED BOP ADDRESS

I guarantee you I will NEVER read your PMs.
I honestly CAN NOT.
I designed EG that way! The encryption uses 1 key i know but a 2nd key generated @ the time of pm creation.
I am not fully sure how the coder did it, but the pm's dont even show in the data base.

I could I guess technically force a reset of your password, I wont but I want to be 100% honest...

jdb3 said:
jdb3

You can actually get all but the tits in the fed lol but seriously I didn't get banned probably cause I wasn't over there

I see a couple guys banned and even someone who lost there VET status, I won't mention any names in case they don't want it posted. I'm still a vet! Woo Hoo!!! Prolly not for long as I'm sure pain sees me lurking.

flyingfox272 said:
I see a couple guys banned and even someone who lost there VET status, I won't mention any names in case they don't want it posted. I'm still a vet! Woo Hoo!!! Prolly not for long as I'm sure pain sees me lurking.
flyingfox272
I wonder if I got banned? I logged off yesterday, and really dont wanna log on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.