I Got BANNED...Maybe You should too

When I was very new to BOP I contacted a sponsor though PM just to ask a question, we talked back and forth about placing an order. He told me to just tell him my order in PM no need to email it, so I did. Sent him the payment and everything then never recieved anything so I sent a email and the guy said he never talked to me. He asked if I could send him a copy of the PMs. When I went to copy them my inbox and sent folders were completely empty. I had a suspicion that maybe the sponsor paid off the admin to delete everything.

The funny part is, I had a copy of all the PMs I received that came to my email so I was able to show them to the source. He claimed somebody hacked his account! I thought he was full of shit and just scamming me but now I'm thinking maybe he was right....

FrankTheTank said:
When I was very new to BOP I contacted a sponsor though PM just to ask a question, we talked back and forth about placing an order. He told me to just tell him my order in PM no need to email it, so I did. Sent him the payment and everything then never recieved anything so I sent a email and the guy said he never talked to me. He asked if I could send him a copy of the PMs. When I went to copy them my inbox and sent folders were completely empty. I had a suspicion that maybe the sponsor paid off the admin to delete everything.

The funny part is, I had a copy of all the PMs I received that came to my email so I was able to show them to the source. He claimed somebody hacked his account! I thought he was full of shit and just scamming me but now I'm thinking maybe he was right....
FrankTheTankwow...

FrankTheTank said:

FrankTheTankIt wasn't tek was it?

FrankTheTank said:

FrankTheTank
Just wow. Sorry to hear that bro.

Bronco said:
It wasn't tek was it?
Bronco
No it wasn't TEK. It was Kamikaze I ordered like $2000 worth of HGH. Well, I thought I did anyways...lol But this was a while ago when Kami came out with those new N.K.Q kits.

JM750 said:
Makes you wonder what other funny stuff was going on???
JM750
When there is money and the anonymity of the internet is involved, you really can't trust anyone. Everything is a risk, we just have to hope everything goes as planned every transaction we make....lol

FrankTheTank said:

FrankTheTank
Damn that's crazy! Just goes to show never do anything through site PM's, I thought that was a rule? Anyways that sucks either way it went down hacked or not!

the board is still down, yesterday and today. I think Pain cashed from sources and disappeared. I was offered a good deal for 1 year advertising there but refused it since my current advertising there expires at the end of next month. I felt something was wrong collecting money for such a long period in advance.

FrankTheTank said:

FrankTheTank
Wish you would have seen the post a I made calling him out on reading/deleting pm's a couple months back. He did that with a few of my pm's and other as well. I'm really sorry to hear you got hit for something that high. I personally would have been raising hell and black list that sponsor and forum owner everywhere else.

yeah last couple weeks before it went down and he thought I was gonna keep my banner up he was like did you send that vanilla yet and start the auction all in a hurry like.. He was planning on dipping out, he was apparently doing the same to everyone

Boltbreaker said:
yeah last couple weeks before it went down and he thought I was gonna keep my banner up he was like did you send that vanilla yet and start the auction all in a hurry like.. He was planning on dipping out, he was apparently doing the same to everyone
Boltbreaker
The only people I have ever known to act like that were druggies needing their fix!

and asking a sponsor to pay a yr in advance is just fucked up

Such bullshit!!! Why open a site that is a good place and then start fucking people over??? Makes no sense. I bet i got banned. But i aint ever going to log back in i think. Anyway, its gone forever i think.

Doesn't Harley_C run that site? He's another d-red in the making, very dangerous character.

@FRANK!!!!!!!!! WTF!!! YEP! THAT WAS ADMIN ERASING YOUR PM...PAIN GOT 2k FROM YOU....DAMN BRO! SMH

Akhusker said:
Damn that's crazy! Just goes to show never do anything through site PM's, I thought that was a rule? Anyways that sucks either way it went down hacked or not!
Akhusker
Well, some vendors will do business here through pm's because our pm's are encrypted and very secure. Our pm's are more secure than going through email.

Hanzo said:
Well, some vendors will do business here through pm's because our pm's are encrypted and very secure. Our pm's are more secure than going through email.
Hanzoyup pm 's are dual key 128 bit AES encrypted and encrypted via https during transfer.

I can not even read your pm's.

You know, I thought I really likes that board. In fact it was just the people on the board that made it so like able. Most of which are here now. In my book, BOp is long gone.. Lets enjoy this kick ass board and let the past be the past. Oh and rockshawn, you talk to Jd on the phone a lot. So I guess I'm in the past as well. The special voices you liked me to use. Don't be mad, I never charged your credit card 5.99 a min. That was a joke. But I know one thing. If you call back. I'm not using the lisp voice ever again. ( that was his fav). Hahaha!! Jk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.