I Got BANNED...Maybe You should too

Tattz said:
You know, I thought I really likes that board. In fact it was just the people on the board that made it so like able. Most of which are here now. In my book, BOp is long gone.. Lets enjoy this kick ass board and let the past be the past. Oh and rockshawn, you talk to Jd on the phone a lot. So I guess I'm in the past as well. The special voices you liked me to use. Don't be mad, I never charged your credit card 5.99 a min. That was a joke. But I know one thing. If you call back. I'm not using the lisp voice ever again. ( that was his fav). Hahaha!! Jk.
TattzThis is funny!!! ;D

Tattz said:
You know, I thought I really likes that board. In fact it was just the people on the board that made it so like able. Most of which are here now. In my book, BOp is long gone.. Lets enjoy this kick ass board and let the past be the past. Oh and rockshawn, you talk to Jd on the phone a lot. So I guess I'm in the past as well. The special voices you liked me to use. Don't be mad, I never charged your credit card 5.99 a min. That was a joke. But I know one thing. If you call back. I'm not using the lisp voice ever again. ( that was his fav). Hahaha!! Jk.
TattzYou Hush your mouth, you will too use the lisp voice or I'll release all those videos you sent me of you and the midgets. JD is softer and doesn't mind the lisp voice. ;D

My old Hush account was hacked over a year ago. I used the same PW on 2 sites and my old email. BOP and IL when Red was an admin. I lost a lot of money when 2 GD paks were intercepted. Learned my lesson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.