I Got BANNED...Maybe You should too

GRIM said:
I guarantee you I will NEVER read your PMs.
I honestly CAN NOT.
I designed EG that way! The encryption uses 1 key i know but a 2nd key generated @ the time of pm creation.
I am not fully sure how the coder did it, but the pm's dont even show in the data base.

I could I guess technically force a reset of your password, I wont but I want to be 100% honest...
GRIM
Won't find another admin like Grim..if you would get rid of that damn one karma an hour you would have a million from me on this .lol

GRIM said:
I guarantee you I will NEVER read your PMs.
I honestly CAN NOT.
I designed EG that way! The encryption uses 1 key i know but a 2nd key generated @ the time of pm creation.
I am not fully sure how the coder did it, but the pm's dont even show in the data base.

I could I guess technically force a reset of your password, I wont but I want to be 100% honest...
GRIM
I can't thank you enough GRIM for the work you have done here to keep us all safe!!!

The total breach of trust on that other site has me sick to my stomach!! So glad the PAIn days are behind us all...

Wtf!!! Wow I'm really disappointed with what I'm hearing. BOP was like home this is nuts.

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

jshredz said:
Wtf!!! Wow I'm really disappointed with what I'm hearing. BOP was like home this is nuts.

Jshredz
jshredz
The guys that have come here are what made it feel like home....

Welcome Home🙂

i know several of us really loved BOP... but if most of the bros are here now. its the bros that make the community.

krustus said:
i know several of us really loved BOP... but if most of the bros are here now. its the bros that make the community.
krustusagreed.
hope you enjoy EG and if not just find somewhere safe 🙂

Krustus nailed it...it wasn't the board..it was the community.....that's what made BOP..not the board....the community

Wacker said:
The guys that have come here are what made it feel like home....

Welcome Home🙂
Wacker
Thanks bro that makes perfect sense

Jshredz

krustus said:
krustusWell said brother!

Jshredz

JM750 said:
I wonder if I got banned? I logged off yesterday, and really dont wanna log on.
JM750
I'm with you brother. I left over a year ago when they went down for several days. I considered it a security risk then, and now it appears PAiN has gone off his rocker.

morrey said:
Yup. I had been lurking on other boards but once i got here i knew i was at the right place
morrey
That's cause I'm here and you need someone to keep you in line, to help you override your lib impulses, friend. 8)

Hanzo said:
That's cause I'm here and you need someone to keep you in line, to help you override your lib impulses, friend. 8)
Hanzo
You know i got nothing but love for ya Hanz lol

I was out of the loop for a while during my injuries a while back. I came back to find that so many ass hats had turned on our community. I'm talking, dudes I use to chat with on a daily basis while being on staff at some good boards. I don't find any of this hard to believe. Unfortunate, yes, but not at all surprising. I have no idea what makes these douche bags turn, but I keep my roaming around to a minimum now. EG and one other board are the only ones I frequent. Grim is doing a great job here! Let's all contribute here and make this the place to be.
I always hated board whoring anyway. ;D

Holy shit this blew up while I was sleeping. WTF is going on at BOP?? I am over that shit has had me pnoid for the last month. Something is fucked and this cloak and dagger banning mfers bc of the truth sounds like dictatorship not community to me.. EG is my new home as home is where you should feel comfortable and safe. BOP is like the prison yard, fun and exciting at times but with the threat of getting shanked at a moments notice and never see it coming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.