I GOTTA RANT...IT"S PERSONAL

I didn't read every single post but first I'm glad to see this happens to other guys too and not just me!

Few years ago my wife was the same way. She used to get mad at me for getting frustrated over it and she would say shit like "Go fuck somebody else if its that important!" But for me it wasn't just about getting some pussy. I could get pussy anytime but it was more about that closeness and that bond with my wife that I wanted. I actually found a good article online that explained how men feel rejected or unloved when our wife doesn't show that she is interested in being intimate with us. I sent it to her and seeing it come from somebody else made her realize how it was making me feel. She really stepped it up after that. I'll look for that article and post it.

I'm young so my opinion may change in the future, but I would try hormone therapy again, make sure she gets some test in her because that can really make the difference when women get older. She may need estro replacement also. IF that doesn't work bro... I would have to leave. If its making you miserable now imagine when you haven't had sex in 2 yrs, 5 yrs, 10yrs etc. You're young yet and in great shape, you could be having an amazing sex life and men need that to be fulfilled. I can imagine getting outright rejected by the woman you love is harsh, you don't deserve that and there are plenty of women who would be happy to have you I'm sure. I think its possible your wife has a hormonal issue though and would look to that first, but if that doesn't help after giving it a good long while to be sure, then its just not going to happen man. I can't understand how women can just NOT want it at all, but going months at a time without sex is not normal IMO. Maybe they would say thats normal, but we can all agree as men that it is not... If you can't or won't have an affair then I would have to call it off, just my opinion and like I said that may change someday if I have kids/marriage etc.

Re: I GOTTA RANT...IT"S PERSONAL

Digitalpharma said:
I'm young so my opinion may change in the future, but I would try hormone therapy again, make sure she gets some test in her because that can really make the difference when women get older. She may need estro replacement also. IF that doesn't work bro... I would have to leave. If its making you miserable now imagine when you haven't had sex in 2 yrs, 5 yrs, 10yrs etc. You're young yet and in great shape, you could be having an amazing sex life and men need that to be fulfilled. I can imagine getting outright rejected by the woman you love is harsh, you don't deserve that and there are plenty of women who would be happy to have you I'm sure. I think its possible your wife has a hormonal issue though and would look to that first, but if that doesn't help after giving it a good long while to be sure, then its just not going to happen man. I can't understand how women can just NOT want it at all, but going months at a time without sex is not normal IMO. Maybe they would say thats normal, but we can all agree as men that it is not... If you can't or won't have an affair then I would have to call it off, just my opinion and like I said that may change someday if I have kids/marriage etc.
Digitalpharma
Things change when you have kids.

1. I could never allow another man be seen as a father figure to my kids. And that is definitely part of the divorce equation, as she moves on.
2. I could never deal with only seeing my kids on a court appointed schedule.
3. It would keep me awake at night knowing my son misses me.

Digitalpharma said:
Digitalpharma
Digi I bet you will feel differently when you have kids I have been thru hell in my marriage and its all for my girls and I dont regret any of it. But oh to be young and single...LOL

Ram

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.