Inj. Superdrol and how to use

@GRIM hey I’ll switch over to vicious msten I gave u the link and password if I think it’s up to par with the brand I’m taking now u can order up!

Eman they’re good to go I can vouch for them I’ve ran their stuff before and Zoo the Blood Lord is very legit. His MK-677 was the strongest I’ve had

Yep that be them bro

I got 3 diff brands an that was the only one I was concerned about. Thanks bro

I got 3 diff brands an that was the only one I was concerned about. Thanks bro
Eman
No problem brother I’ve known him for several years he has the highest quality sources can’t go wrong! His necrosis is phenomenal as well LOVE LOVE it with tren
I came across a Transdermal Superdrol anyone tried that? Dosage? Every so often I ll jump on TD Ment or TD Epi to ease off pinning. Wondering if there would be much of a difference with sides. The ment TD was great still estro sides. Msten was supposed to be a safer SD not sure if thats true but TDs are supposed to be methyl free so less stress on heptic function. I am thinking thats why a lethargic reaction after so many wks of use with SD or M Sten.
I’ve ran transdermal before and it was OKAY. It’s a bitch to deal with takes forever to dry and god forbid you sweat an hour before it’s been on your skin or you’ll lose most of it

I came across a Transdermal Superdrol anyone tried that? Dosage? Every so often I ll jump on TD Ment or TD Epi to ease off pinning. Wondering if there would be much of a difference with sides. The ment TD was great still estro sides. Msten was supposed to be a safer SD not sure if thats true but TDs are supposed to be methyl free so less stress on heptic function. I am thinking thats why a lethargic reaction after so many wks of use with SD or M Sten.

My third day using superdrol 25 mg. Superdrol is from Greek god. Right now just making me thirsty.

takes a few days to kick in, u should be feeling strength very very soon..

50 mg a day of SD started making me feel like shit, so I think 25 or 30 a day is high enough.

Going to leave it at 25 for now see how it feels after all it's only the third day. Keeping my Test at 250 a week.

That sounds good, I don't know if I was getting sick a 10 days ago and the 50mg ed SD just made it worse or the SD broke my system down to the point I ended up catching something easier but yea TT I think 25 is good bro.

Its not going to be extreme but you def should feel and today day 4 be a good starting point time wise

Week and a half 2 weeks you will walk in to gym throw ur normal weight on the bar and it will feel like it ain't shit. Keep your dose the same give it some time bro..

Takes you that long to kick in? Few days here esp inject. Power def goes up no denying that

Anadrol dbol just about everything week and a half two weeks for me when I can firmly say yep it's legit.

If it ends up being bunk hit me up I got some inject superdrol 50mg/ml that I know is def legit Id send ya

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.