Inj. Superdrol and how to use

Haven’t seen that chart since HenryV and his totalflexblog days. I’m on day 8 and since day 5 of msten I’ve stayed pumped all day and hungry back pumps not really there not yet anyways

@GRIM well after my fifth day of superdrol injection. Have to take four days off of it. Wasn't sure if it was a super draw or a mini flu-like experience. I was extremely dizzy my vertigo was off the chain. Just now better today wondering if I should try another injection or wait a couple of days I was feeling like shit much better today. Back to the temple for legs and Cardio.

@The Tone could be sickness going around
could be you need to lessen sd dose
could be many things

@GRIM I think you're totally on the money there buddy. I feel 100% better today and must have been something going around headaches body aches. Thank God it was only a few days of it. Couldn't stand being out of the gym for any amount of time especially now. Great leg workout today hour and a half put in. 30 minutes of cardio and then I hit the whirlpool and the sauna and then the steam room.

Greek god superdrol is definitely the shit boom. Strength is through the roof have to be careful with my old ass LOL. Decided to throw in some of octane's Mast-p. Guessing I should probably start another tread on this. We'll see what octane working with. By the way also using Greek gods test e also off the chain probably one of the best I've ever had.
Really a shame that he's not a vendor on here anymore.

Greek god superdrol is definitely the shit boom. Strength is through the roof have to be careful with my old ass LOL. Decided to throw in some of octane's Mast-p. Guessing I should probably start another tread on this. We'll see what octane working with. By the way also using Greek gods test e also off the chain probably one of the best I've ever had.
Really a shame that he's not a vendor on here anymore.
The ToneYes Greek God has had the best gear I ever used I been using him since long before the black diamond days even. Good to hear that about his superdrol it’s one of the few of his products I’ve yet to try. I hated to see him go as well

Anyone know why he's not a vendor on here anymore don't know if it was discussed?

Reminder no talking about non eg vendors

Sorry about that didn't mean to break any rules.
Just was curious why he decided to exit?

Its good just reminder.
Hes gone private
All good bros

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.