LT's Cut Log

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm not very good at keeping these things going but I'm gonna give it a shot. I want to try and keep a log of how things are going and figured no better place than here. So this is a cutter recomp. Tren is involved so that means I will go crazy about half way through this and damn near lose my mind and family in the process. Actually my last tren run went pretty smooth.

Goal, is to get shredded.

Starts August 5th gonna plan on an 16 week run. Here's the cycle

Week 1-8
Test E 500 mgs
Tren E 400 mgs
Mast E 600 mgs
EQ 600 mgs

Weeks 8-16
Test E 500 mgs
Mast E 800 mgs
Eq 900 mgs
Anavar 80mgs ED
Winny last 4 weeks at 50 mg ED

HCG 500mgs a week through out cycle
Adex 1mg EOD
all other sups on hand, Caber (if needed) Nolva (if needed)

Multi vitamin
co-q10
flaxseed
NAC
Hawthorne Berry

Diet will be around 3500 cals in a 40-40-20 split

Training will be a split between upper and lower body with cardio on the days I do not lift. Two rest days a week.

Current stats: 195 probably around 14 percent body fat
I would like to get down to around 180-185. I just feel too big and bulky. I want to get lean and mean. That is where my body wants to be and it's time to get there.

Some recent pics
[LT 2.jpg expired]
[LT3.jpg expired]
[LT3.jpg expired]

Attachments

• LT 1.jpg
    LT 1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 107
  • LT 2.webp
    LT 2.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 76
wouldn't let me look at some of those pics... but the one that did you looked damn good already....

good luck friend i'll be keeping an eye on this

Sexy! 😉

Sweet LT!! Looks like you've made some killer progress since that last set of pix you sent me. Put some work in I see, 😉

ye fixed.... you look great friend... you get any better you gonna be cover model material

Great work LT you have put in some hard ass work to get where you are now...will be following this for sure.

The cycle has begun. First shot this morning and damn if my lungs didn't lock up but fortunately no cough. Workout tonight is gonna be full body high rep workout. I plan on focusing on major muscle groups. Pull ups, presses, dips, ect. A lot of body weight weight exercises as well. The goal is to become fit and athletic. Tren will hinder my endurance but carve out the body while preserving and probably adding some lean muscle.

i keep rescue inhalers close , i can get cough on lots of compounds but the tren is murder when it hits

Nothing really to report. Only a couple days in. Diet had been spot on. Training today was cardio done in a Tabata style (20 seconds on 10 seconds off for 40 minutes). Alternating between jumping rope, ab work and plyometric movments. No effects from the Tren as to be expected this early on. 193 on the scale. No noticeable difference in appearance.

RockShawn said:
Keep at it. You look lean as hell already. Proud of you bro, you've put in some great work.
RockShawn
Thanks man. Learned a lot here. This is what I started from

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 71
Second pin yesterday and a rest day. I am starting to drop some water held from my last dbol cycle. Sleep has been good. Did HIT style workout with my wife this morning at the YMCA that really kicked my ass. Weights tonight and I'll snap a pick if there's not too many people around. Aggression is starting to peak through, feels great. 193 this morning.

Diet, hard not to eat at night. I was eating a shit ton on my previous cycle and even cutting back a couple hundred calories is tough. Ate way too much yogurt last night....

pics from tonight. Not much change and sorry for the shitty quality.
[image.jpeg expired]

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 49
Very impressed with the progress LT! A ton of hard work right there! Keep it up, can't wait to see how this ends!

Week one in the books. Finished the week with a cardio session giving my body two days rest from weights. I'm looking forward to tearing it up tomorrow. I'm pleased with the week. Weighed in at 192 this morning. So down a couple pounds of water. No noticeable sides except a bit of acne on the shoulder. My body is getting tighter, nothing you can see really but it can be felt. That feeling you get when you know your body is gonna start doing awesome things in a week or two. Diet has been clean and training has been intense. I am looking forward to what week two will bring.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.