LT's Cut Log

Really great workout tonight. Did mostly movements that used several upper body muscles at once, pull ups, bench, presses and pull downs. Stamina for days and good strength. Followed it up with a steep incline on the elliptical. 192 on the scale at the YMCA. Veins are starting to show more (they always show) even when not pumped. Running hotter most the time but no other sides. Very pleased with were I am. Diet again today was super clean and just a tad below maintenance (still figuring where cals need to be after bulking then maintaing and then cutting.)

189 on the scale this morning. Been awhile since I have dropped out of the 190's. Feeling good and light. Had an intense rowing and ab workout last night. Rest day today. Diet has been dialed in and looking forward to my cheat meal this weekend. The diet has been the hardest part. Always hungry. Not sure if the Tren is really setting in. Its only been 10 days and its Tren E. Its my first time with E so we will see how it goes. Strength and stamina are very good right now. Its a marathon so I'm not cutting a shit ton of cals. Thats also why a good rest day is planned to stay fresh. I will get a pic up tomorrow if I can.

Got to the gym today and hit a brick wall. Had to really dig deep today. It ended up being a decent workout but energy and strength just went mia. I am driving myself a bit nuts with looking at the scale and looking in the mirror. I was at 188 this morning 191 at the YMCA this evening. I keep thinking I'm shrinking away to nothing every time I drop a pound even though that's the goal. Starting to see some more vascularity and abs. Diet is sold. Gonna do a plyometric workout tomorrow and rest Saturday. That will be two days removed from the weights and time to recharge. Pic from tonight. Abs are coming. I will try and get some more variations in pictures.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    130.9 KB · Views: 26
Keep chiseling at it LT. I just got a chance to catch up on your log. I think you're making great progress. Don't let the poundage get to your head. Use the mirror, fuck the scale

Friday was cardio day, plyo and jump rope Tabata style, 20 seconds on 10 off. 189 on the scale at night. Nearing the end of the second week. No sides from the Tren, not much noticeable effects either. This is my first time with E and from what I have read it starts to take hold in the third to fourth week. Doing A I would be in beast mode by now.

Did a zombie run 3k tonight otherwise it was a rest day. The run was awesome with a lot of sprinting. I survived with all my flags (I may have slapped some hands away). Weights tomorrow. Very pleased so far.

End of week two. Finished up Sunday with a push pull 5x5ish upper body. Presses and pull downs. (trying to really develop and maintain overall strength on the cut. Of course biceps where thrown in. Strength was very good. I am down five pounds in two weeks so thats right where I want to be. 190 in the morning. Starting to see some separation from the Delt to the bicep an tricep. My lifts are close to the same if not a little more in some cases. No real sides to speak of. Cardio with plyo tonight. I am very pleased with my progress so far. Sleep has been good, slight aggression but so far the Tren E has been fairly mild. We will see what week three has to offer.

Yesterday was a much needed rest day. Just dragging. Had my first bout of night sweats, soaked the pillow and my shirt. Its old hat now but still very annoying. Wake up in a daze cold and wet to get the pillow towel and a new shirt and back to sleep. Training tonight will be a p90x workout at the YMCA. My wife does a class there and it will be good to switch things up. What I have been finding that works well for me is getting away from the weights for a couple days out of the week. When I do this, one day will be complete rest the other cardio. Here is my routine,

Day 1) Heavy weights (upper body) Usually a push pull combo in a 5X5 format.
Day 2) Legs Seated press, extensions, and calfs
day 3) light weights high reps upper body almost verging on a cardio, really getting the heart rate up. Finishing with a harsh elliptical incline and abs at the end.
day 4) Full rest
day 5) Some style of cardio. Hit, Tabata, rowing what ever I feel like but intense. Abs that day
Then I repeat the cycle adjusting the weights accordingly.

I am sitting at 190 in the morning still but my body is beginning to morph. Arms and veins are really starting to pop. Abs are becoming more defined. I really am gonna need to dial it in to get rid of my back fat and love handles but I know it will be done.

love handles... and back fat!!! the hardest for me... even when i was at my fattest i didn't have a huge jelly belly... but i had huge jelly love handles. like a second ass...lol

at least you got ab veins!!!.. i want that

P90x Workout at the YMCA last night. Super motivated because there was a lot of hot chicks. 🙂 That being said I was a huge bucket of sweat. I mean it was embarrassing. The w/o was awesome though. The Tren E has not really effected my cardio to much. I did very well with p90x and had energy for days. It's back to Day 1 again though in the training schedule. Sleep is ok, night sweats are ok. Fairly mild compared to Tren A. I think I may have found a great new compound. Not gonna speak too soon as it could turn on me any day. Strength is up, lifts are up and intensity as well. Weighed 188 this morning but I was very dehydrated. Need to really start increasing the water intake. I will try and snap a pic tonight at the gym.

This is the first week I am switching over to Vires Venom blend. So far I could not be more pleased with this cycle.

I did heavy weight day last night and a strength and conditioning class this morning. My strength is through the roof. I'm already lifting 15-20 pounds heavier depending on lift. I am dissapointed but not discouraged by my over all weight loss. I'm at 190 after week three. My body is more defined but I'm gonna need to readjust my cals in vs out. Starting tomorrow I will be dropping another 200 cals out of the diet. I am beginning to realize how much I was overeating on my last dbol run and how much water and fat I put on. I'm not flabby by any means but how much actual muscle is under there compared to how much I weigh is not were I want to be. This is going to take some real dedication to get where I want. It's only three weeks in and I will be making the proper adjustments. Light weights tomorrow.

PS the Tren train is rolling and it feels incredible. Anger, strength, heat, ...... The feeling you can go lift that annoying person still talking to the cashier after their transaction is done through the wall

Well I'm near the end of week three and today was suposed to be a heavy 5x5 day. Got in the gym and put up the first set and there was no way that was gonna happen. Yesterday's total body w/o wiped me out. So, I started heavy and dropped set. Turned out to be an awesome session. Tomorrow is a full rest day. Diet has been clean and have dropped some cals out. The cut is taking shape. I think these next couple weeks is where some great things are gonna happen.

As far as the cycle. Things could not be better. Slept like a baby last night. Sweating is God aweful and cardio is a bit labored. Otherwise very good. Current pic from today.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 51
Yesterday was a rest day and I ate like shit. Not crappy foods (for the most part) but just a lot. Now I am no pro at this. Never done a show or had a coach. I have always been fairly good at putting on mass without too much fat. I am realizing that cutting is a whole new animal. It is taking a will power I have to dig deep for. Its about putting myself into a situation where I am uncomfortable. When I put on size I'm not hungry and lifting is a fun fun time. While cutting I'm hungry more often than not. Lifting is still fun but it's getting harder to put up big weights even with the Tren. I have not lost a single pound off any of my lifts but they are getting a little harder. I'm down to 188. That's 7 pounds in three weeks. I still look pretty damn jacked with a full pump on. I guess what I'm getting at is this type of disipline is something I am struggling with. There's not a doubt in my mind I can make my goal of 180 or less by the time I'm done.

Diet back on track today and did a cardio/plyo WO. It was so so. A mental hang over from yesterday I think. I'm still crushing and as determined as ever.

Had a great heavy day yesterday. My two days away from the weights payed off. Lifts were up in some cases and energy was there till the very end. I felt I could go up on some of my lifts by a good 5-10 pounds and still finish the 5x5s. I am doing an insanity class with my wife at the YMCA tonight to switch things up. Its very intense and I have done insanity workouts before. A lot of plyo moves. I am still at 188 but in the mornings (depending on the day I can drop to 186-187. I usually go by mid day weight at the YMCA.

As far as the cycle goes, starting next week I will be increasing my Tren E dose from 400mg to 600mg. I am making good strides but I am surprised with the lack of definition I am getting from the Tren. I know its a slower working ester. So far I have had little to no sides save aggression and strength increase. Maybe I should not fix something thats not broke or base the effectiveness of the Tren by lack of sides.... If I look at the whole picture, I am losing weight, and gaining strength. Perhaps the Tren is doing exactly what its supposed to. I am just surprised because of the issues I have had with Tren A

Yesterday was a rest day. Diet this week was very clean. Today I did a two a day. Full body cardio this morning and a med weight high rep weight lifting session tonight. Both session went great. Cardio was good and lifts were steady. I lost a bit of steam at the end of the workout but gave it all I had. It's been a while since I have been in this good of shape. Ate my cheat meal tonight, a big plate of pumpkin pancakes, eggs and ham. Tomorrow will be a cardio day with jumping rope and abs the focus.

Went up to 600mgs of Tren E at the end of this week. So far very few sides. I sleep well, mild night sweats, slight aggression and just feel good. Really surprised. Pic from tonight.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 34
Saturday was a light cardio day with today a rest day. As far as diet.... With all the candy and pizza on the way this will be the weekend that time forgot. Starting a full week with the Tren E at 600. Feeling good and lean. Getting veiny and strong. On to week 5.

Start of week 5 and I was in the zone tonight. After a rest day and a good day of eating energy in the gym was at an all time high. Modified 5x5 heavy lifts. Lifts were steady and felt great. Awesome pump, veins popping and just full out beast mode. Finished the W/O with 20 minutes on the elliptical and just crushed it. I was a puddle when I was done. A great hour and 20 minute workout. Diet was clean today however I am up a pound to 188. Could be water from my cheat day or just the sups. The mirror tells a different tale as I continue to get a little more cut each week. Days like today are what I live for in the gym. Very blessed to have a night like tonight.

Had a really good cardio day yesterday. Did the rowing machine for 5000 meters, abs and then the elliptical. I am sore as hell today after these two brutal days but none the less I am doing an insanity class at the YMCA tonight with my wife. 187 on the scale and things are coming along nicely. Ab veins are coming in and getting some nice separation in the muscle groups. Been a bit since I have been this tone. Cannot wait to start the Anavar and winny. Tomorrow will be a rest and refuel day and then weights again on Friday. The more intense and longer my workouts get I need to adjust my food intake a bit to make sure I am not stalling out but still losing some weight at the same time.

Insanity tonight was well, insane. Three blocks of plyo and power moves. It kicked my ass but I also held my own. A soaking wet puddle of veiny goodness. God I love women in yoga pants. Rest day tomorrow.

Well I'm reaching the end of week 5. Current weight is 187. This was a brutal week of training. It was unintentional because every time I worked out I felt like superman and pushed it very hard. Even with a rest day yesterday and two days removed from lifting, my session today was really hard. lifts were down a bit and I could tell I should have rested another day. Besides the intense workout my sleep is beginning to suffer a bit. I think I will do a very light cardio session tomorrow morning and take the rest of the weekend off. Even though my body is repairing its self faster it cant keep up with the strength increase. Diet has been on point and my body is changing nicely. I got some stares and jaw drops from a group of kids at the YMCA this morning after my workout on my way to change. Eye of the tiger......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.