LT's Cut Log

Start of week nine. Over half way done can't believe it. Today was an upper body lifting session that I pushed way too hard on. I felt amazing and even though I was suppose to deload a bit I just ended up going hard and heavy. It was a great workout and I was in the zone but my lat did not like it one bit. Twords the end I could tell that it had had enough. Looked and felt strong. Pump was great and veins bulging. Getting some nice visible separation in my muscle groups as I continue to get leaner. I was 184 on the scale but like I said, the mirror tells a different story. Even though I have not lost a pound in close to two weeks the cut is going very well. It was a moderate carb day today and after yesterday it felt nice. Tomorrow will be low carb and cardio and abs. Things are going well.

Today was brutal. Another low carb and cardio with abs. After yesterday's workout I was pretty beat up before I even stepped foot in the gym. Started out with 5000 meters on the rowing machine followed by incline abs, weighted pull downs, and finished with 3 miles on the glider. My body was telling my mind to get me stop over and over. Every excuse in the book would pop up. "You've done good enough for today. You pushed to hard yesterday, give yourself a break, the wrong fucking song came on the iPod." My mind had other ideas for my body..... I pictured what I wanted to look like at the end of this, all the work I have put in so far, and there was no way I was going to give in. I was a sweaty disaster after it was all said and done but I left it all there. Still 184 and I don't think that is going to change much until I put more work in. Might start two a days in the upcoming week. Thought I would give you run down of a low carb day,

Breakfast
6 eggs: Two whole 4 whites
1piece Whole wheat toast

Snack
Beef jerky
Optimum protien shake with water

Lunch
Turkey breast
Cottage cheese
Triple zero yogurt

Snack
Protien shake with water
Mixed nuts

Supper

Turkey meatloaf
Cottage cheese
Broccoli

The carbs are there but very low. The plan right now is two low, one higher (not much above what a normal 40/40/20 split would be when I am just maintaing.) This should propel me into the last few weeks when I'm ready to start eating a few hundred cals above maintenance. I can't wait for that lol. Tomorrow will be low carb with jump rope and abs. Lat feels good today and not nearly as tired as I thought it might. My body is looking pretty damn flat but that's to be expected on these low carb days. However it makes me look pretty big when I do a heavy carb day combined with lifting. I'm really having a good time with this and hope things continue to go well when I switch to the Tri Tren next week. Me and Tren A have a love hate relationship so I'm a bit nervous. I think with the Tren E in there my levels will be stable and it will go fine.

Sons birthday Thursday and scheduled cheat meal. Cake and pizza. It's on 🙂

Low carb cardio day. Had a ton of energy this afternoon for the workout. 5000 meters rowing and 2.5 miles on the glider with abs in between. My pace was fast and I felt strong throughout. Sometimes on low carb days I feel weak and sluggish but not today. Finally hit 183 on the scale at the YMCA! That pound was a *****. This is the end of week 10 as tomorrow will be a low carb rest day. Starting Monday I'm switching to lighter weights only twice a week until the end of week 12 before I restart and go low rep heavy. This is also my last week before I start the Tri-Tren. I will update the current cycle layout Monday. I'm very happy and supprised with the lack of sides from the Tren E over 10 weeks. I thought I would be a wreck by now. I hope the Tri Tren treats me this well.

Focus on the next two weeks will be cutting and carb cycling to depletion. Prime myself for the final four weeks to not so much put on a lot of muscl but fill back out without adding fat. Very pleased with my results so far and if the cycle ended tomorrow I would have no complaints. Still don't look like Sly in Rambo 3 but it's getting there 😉

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    73 KB · Views: 39
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 39
End of week 10. Low carb rest day. I felt like I could have easily worked out today but decided to stick with the plan. Diet was on point. These low carb days are not fun but they are really working. Carb cycling has been really fooling my body and forcing it to change and adapt. Deload tomorrow and the lifting will be more like a cardio session. I will not go close to failure as I let my body get ready for the last four weeks. High reps light weight and just maintain a bit. 183 on the scale.

Heartburn has been good the last two days but had bad night sweats last night. A trade I guess. Tomorrow I start the Tri Tren the new layout will be,

Tren Hex 200
Tren,E 200
Tren,A 400

Test E 900
Mast E 900

Anavar 80mg daily
Winny last four weeks 50-75mg.

Those are some high doses when I look at them on paper however, it's 1ml of the Tri-Tren in a true EOD. I have never run Tren this high nor A and E together for that matter. The test it high because the Tren is high and that's what seems to work for me. This will defiantly be an experience. I figure I'll give it a go it's six weeks but may be 5 if I run out of the Tri Tren, I'm not going to buy any more just for this. I will have done what I want by that time anyway. Again, this is not a beginner cycle for anyone who views this. My gut feeling says this will be fine and I'm looking forward to it.

Still don't look like Sly in Rambo 3 but it's getting there

you are getting very lean... it's that 6-7% level that sly is at in those pics that is so tough... i think you are close enough to do it ... gonna be a tough few weeks ... unless you are one of the lucky guys that can get that lean and feel pretty good.

but you seem to me like a very disciplined (and stubborn..lol) guy... i think you will do it...

krustus said:
you are getting very lean... it's that 6-7% level that sly is at in those pics that is so tough... i think you are close enough to do it ... gonna be a tough few weeks ... unless you are one of the lucky guys that can get that lean and feel pretty good.

but you seem to me like a very disciplined (and stubborn..lol) guy... i think you will do it...
krustus
Thanks Krustus. No doubt its tough and I am sure Sly was water depleting as well. That scene in the movie is where he looks his absolute best. I'm gonna grab a tan before this is all over and see what happens. It's tough too because I am really only doing this for myself. I am not going to be on the big screen and no one is giving me thousands to get in shape. I just love it. Its kinda a lofty goal but it is in reach. If I dont hit it here I will by next cycle. This film is also when he was at his peak between shooting Rocky IV and Rambo 3. Thats a solid year or more of training with Frank Columbu and getting tips and "sups" from the same inner circle Arnold was running with. It's just me and the YMCA lol. Gonna give it my best shot.

Med carb upper body lifting tonight. It was a good w/o but I had to fight for everything tonight in terms of endurance. I had a lot of energy when I went in but burned out fast. Could be because I am deloading the weight and went with a much faster pace high rep w/o. It was a good session but it did not flow like it sometimes does. I was very tempted to just push hard and go slower but I stuck with the plan. Did not take anything to failure but still got a good burn going. Vascularity is just sick when I get a good pump going and it's pretty cool. really getting the evil eye from some of the guys at the gym. It's to the point where I'm sure anyone who knows anything can tell what I'm doing. At the YMCA that might not be such a good thing. Oh well. Finished the session with 2 miles on the glider that was just like running through mud. Hard and miserable but I turned it out. Very satisfying session looking back to see how hard mentally it was and still perform at a high level. Still 183 but that's pretty damn good. That's 12 pounds down from where I've started in 10 weeks with strength and lifts staying close to what they were. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and it makes me want to push all the harder. Diet has been on point with zero deviation. Cheat meal planned for Friday, pizza and ice cream.....

Cycle note, ordered some T3. Will be implemented as soon as it arives. I've had good success with it in the past I have just never used it on Tren.

Dose will be 50 mcg for a week and then 100mcg throughout.

I am keeping a close eye on BP and hydration. As I stated this is all subject to change but planed as well as it can be. I am not going to damage myself for vanity or pride but I am gonna push it.

LT you sure that starting T3 at such a high dose of 50mcg and then week later upping to 100mcg a day is a good idea?

Our bodies naturally produced 20mcg a day. I've seen some people have amazing results at 60mcg a day and under of quality t3. Now if it's peptide you may need 200mcg a day lmao.

But in all seriousness, 100mcg on week 2 seems like way too much too soon.

IMO.

Daredevil said:
LT you sure that starting T3 at such a high dose of 50mcg and then week later upping to 100mcg a day is a good idea?

Our bodies naturally produced 20mcg a day. I've seen some people have amazing results at 60mcg a day and under of quality t3. Now if it's peptide you may need 200mcg a day lmao.

But in all seriousness, 100mcg on week 2 seems like way too much too soon.

IMO.
Daredevil
Its a peptide, and like you pointed out, our bodies naturally 20 mcg a day so 50mcg is actually a conservative starting dose. Most cycles of T3 say that ramping up the dose is useless with T3 and the only reason I am not starting out at 100mcg is to asses the quality of it. I have run it at 100mcg in the past with no issues. Again in my post I stated its subject to change. When you order from a peptide company you never know what your going to get. Thats the initial plan and if its too much it will be dialed back. I went with grindstone peptides by the way which I will post a review.

Thanks for the input daredevil. I hope I only need 50-75 but these pep companies are hit or miss.

Today was a very low carb rest day. I needed a good rest after pushing it hard for three days strait. My deload is going well I haven't hit the weights since Monday but will tomorrow. Plan on doing a fast pace, high rep, light weight session. Best part is its cheat meal night. After lifting its pizza and ice cream. That's gonna feel good. Did not weigh myself today but I assume I'm still 181. I'm pretty damn flat right now but it's all part of the plan. My body is already set to kick it into overdrive. It's been a long time now since I've eaten to even maintain. Looking forward to see how I will respond when I go slightly above maintenance in cals. This is going to be a little tricky at first because I have adjusted things so much I have to be careful not to over eat. Again the goal is still to be lean so I really don't want to put on any extra fat. I think with the four weeks of rebound and the supplements I should be able to fill back out nicely with out adding fat. Overall I feel great and am ready to keep pushing forward.

This entry is from yesterday but I was just too tired to log it. It was a low carb day followed by a massive refeed of pizza, icecream and cereal. Before my cheat meal I hit the gym to do an upper body lifting session. Oh boy could I tell that the four days of lower carbs took hold. Even though it was a deload, my strength and energy were way down. The workout was a total grind and honestly not enjoyable at all. I stopped about 15 minutes in to regroup because I was ready to just leave. Downloaded wildest dreams by Taylor Swift and got back at it. Turned out to be an ok work out but I can my body is more catabolic then anabolic. 181 on the scale.

Very cool though, about 2 hours after I ate 8 slices of pizza and a giant bowl of icecream my body looked just full and pumped. It is absolutely amazing how carb cycling and priming works. The body is just so ready to take in those carbs and with the work out the supplements and recovery it just wants to grow. I looked in the mirror this morning and I know I'm a little dehydrated from the pizza but the ab veins are popping, my normally flat look that have through the week is full even unpumped. This stuff works and I'm so glad I took the time to research it and implement it.

Cycle notes.... Tren A is just a little ***** and a different animal. Unlike his sweet sister (Tren E) that gave me almost zero sides, this rotten turd is already causing issues one week in. Nothing I can't handle but I've had night sweats 3 out of the 5 nights, difficulty sleeping (evident by the time stamp of some of my posts) and a bit of atrophy. As stated these are tolerable but unwelcome. I think the fact that I'm running Tren E along side it helps.

Super busy day today so I need to try and get in my W/O somehow. Back to the diet and there will be no cheat meal this week as I make the final push and prime for the last four weeks. Going very well and I am pleased.

"You don't know how strong you are until strong is your only option."

End of week 11 as Sunday will be a rest day. Low carb cardio day after my big cheat/refuel meal. Thought the workout was gonna be great but as I hopped on the rower and started, I knew it was going to be a grind. My pulls rowing were on the lighter side until over half way through when I got in the frame of mind that I was going crush this workout one way or the other. 5000 meters rowing, 300 various incline sit ups and 2.5 miles on the glider. This workout was a true testament that your body will listen to your mind. The best part is I did not settle for average. It would have been real easy to say "you did good for how your body feels today. Just set the cruise control." Instead I cranked that glider up to 15 then to 20 the last mile and a half. Asked myself what do you want to look back at tonight as far as this workout was concerned. Final week of deload and carb depletion before I re up. 181 on the scale and going to really push it diet and cardio wise this week.

Start of week 12. Final week of below maintenance. Low carb (very low maybe 30-40grams). A light full body weight training session and continued the deload. Finished the session with 3miles on the glider. My body is revolting. It is so ready for some carbs and to grow its ridiculous. There will be no cheat meal this week and the focus will be primarily on cardio getting ready to go heavy on the weights next week. This is a mental grind more than anything. 180 on the scale at the YMCA. That makes it a full 15 pounds in 11 weeks. That is pretty much what I was hoping for. Next week will up the cals just above maitence and add in a bit more protien and carbs. I am very pleased with my progress and I actually expect to drop a little more weight once I up the cals at least for that first week. My body has stalled a bit and I know it needs a boost to continue to change and break this mini plateau but I am gonna run it into the ground for the remainder of the week and make it so ready to take nutrients that it will really explode once it gets them. That's the theory anyway.

First full week of TrenA behind me and it's going well. Added T3 in for the final month not sure if that's a good idea or not. May be counter productive to trying to fill back out or it could aid in keeping any fat off as I ramp things up. I guess we will see. I am getting ready to take a nice break after this but could not be happier. I think these two pics say a lot. I am extremely flat right now and the pic shows it but I should fill back out nicely,
[image.jpeg expired]

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    69.4 KB · Views: 35

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.