Masters Nationals 2014

GetnBig

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
After much consideration I finally decided not to do the Axis Labs Northern Co show in April this year and focus on getting ready for the Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh this year in July and finish out the year at the MetRx in Novemeber. I have a lot of things to work on but I am confident I will bring it all. This is going to be my first National Comp and I am pretty excited to do it. I will post pics along the way so all can see my progress. I am anticipating coming in at 196-198 for the show but who really knows until I get there and who knows who will show up. I just know I will bring everything I got and plan on kicking some ass.

I will see you there I plan on competing in the 35 over physique and my buddy is doing 40 and over. My coach is also competing in figure plus 3 other girls I believe. As long as I can stay injury free good luck

Hell yea bro!! Go for it brother. I know you got a trainer but always feel free to shoot me a pm.
I don't have the national calendar in front of me. It's that the show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania?. Or am I thinking if a different show

Thats the one August 26 the for the amateur & then 27 th 28th pro I think I don't have it in front of me either. Thanks brother wishing you the best and I'm sure you will here from me

jshredz said:
Hell yea bro!! Go for it brother. I know you got a trainer but always feel free to shoot me a pm.
I don't have the national calendar in front of me. It's that the show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania?. Or am I thinking if a different show
jshredz
Yes sir thats the one in Pittsburgh - 21 weeks till go time. Pretty stoked to kill it. Need to see if I can add a little more weight here in the next few weeks before getting dialed in. Thanks shredz!

http://garyudit.com/event/2014-npc-teen-collegiate-and-masters-national-championships/

Braw16 said:
I will see you there I plan on competing in the 35 over physique and my buddy is doing 40 and over. My coach is also competing in figure plus 3 other girls I believe. As long as I can stay injury free good luck
Braw16
Sounds good brotha! I'm be doing 40 and over.

Looking good bro. Good choice on the lean bulk. Gives you plenty of time and you should come in very well conditioned.

G/B props to you man. you look great! keep it up. Karma given Sir.

jshredz said:
Looking good bro. Good choice on the lean bulk. Gives you plenty of time and you should come in very well conditioned.
jshredz
Thanks shredz! That's the plan this time around hopefully it will all come to fruition. Not sure why but a little nervous about doing a National show but gotta go all in sometime ...lol

New pics from this weekend sitting at 217, wont start cut until I hit 220ish...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Looking great bro. Keep it up. Looks like your in the right track right now.
How many weeks are you giving yourself till the show to start dieting down?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.