Masters Nationals 2014

GetnBig said:
4 days at 207.4 Im pretty happy about that. Not sure if I can eat anymore though...lol. I really leaned out but sitting too light IMO to come in at the weight I wanted to for the masters. Im thinking 192 when all is said and done based on what I currently look like. Unless of course I can put some quality weight on but not sure that is possible in the time frame I have. Ill post pics up tomorrow
GetnBigComing in at a desired weight is always a bitch to achieve. You end up losing more than you thought you had to, or didn't gain as much as you wanted to.....in the end, You are where you end up.....and that's OK!

TSizemore said:
Coming in at a desired weight is always a bitch to achieve. You end up losing more than you thought you had to, or didn't gain as much as you wanted to.....in the end, You are where you end up.....and that's OK!
TSizemore
Amen brotha... I'm still going to bitch about it though...hahaha

TSizemore said:
Coming in at a desired weight is always a bitch to achieve. You end up losing more than you thought you had to, or didn't gain as much as you wanted to.....in the end, You are where you end up.....and that's OK!
TSizemore
I've been getting better at making my weight predictions but it's still disappointing cause you always wish you can come in heavier.
I could never seemed to come in right at the top of the weight class.
Even when I competed middleweight and finally started to put on more mass I ended up at the bottom of the light heavyweights. :-[
Now it's the same battle trying to get to the top of light heavies.
We will always bitch about it.. but like T said you are where you end up.

Real good work. Staying lean and holding your mass. I'm thinking it's going to be pretty easy getting into competition shape.

Don't remember if I asked before but are you using gh?

Wow shoulders really popping in that last shot you added

jshredz said:
Real good work. Staying lean and holding your mass. I'm thinking it's going to be pretty easy getting into competition shape.

Don't remember if I asked before but are you using gh?

Wow shoulders really popping in that last shot you added
jshredz
Thanks shredz! I'm adding it in this week and going to run it up until the last minute I can before the show.

Looking right on target!! Keep those legs closer together in the front poses...squeeze, and push forward to really make the quads POP!

GetnBig said:
12 weeks out, time to start the cut!
GetnBigWhere'd your weight end up at? If I remember right, you're already sitting at a comfortable BF%, so the cut should be cruise control...

TSizemore said:
Where'd your weight end up at? If I remember right, you're already sitting at a comfortable BF%, so the cut should be cruise control...
TSizemore
Ended up at 206.4 around 7% maybe a little less. So Im thinking cruise control too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.