Masters Nationals 2014

jshredz said:
Looking great bro. Keep it up. Looks like your in the right track right now.
How many weeks are you giving yourself till the show to start dieting down?
jshredz
Ill look at myself at 16 and see, I may only need 12 but will have to see how I am after this little stint of trying to put on weight. My BF is around 8 from the mirror gauge but I could be off a little

GetnBig said:
Ill look at myself at 16 and see, I may only need 12 but will have to see how I am after this little stint of trying to put on weight. My BF is around 8 from the mirror gauge but I could be off a little
GetnBig
Judging by how you look now I would think you will only need 12 weeks bro. Looks like your lower body and back are staying tighter this time around too.

jshredz said:
Judging by how you look now I would think you will only need 12 weeks bro. Looks like your lower body and back are staying tighter this time around too.
jshredz
Im definitely feeling better this go round compared to last. Really looking forward to Nats, whole new ballgame.

Not sure whats going on here but I woke up this morning somewhat disappointed... Dont know if my scale is wacked or not but I am sitting at 209, took a extra cheat meal on Wednesday and still nothing...hmmm. Any way here are pics from this morning.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Got another cheat meal tomorrow so maybe I'll just eat a large pizza and see what happens...hahaha

GetnBig said:
Got another cheat meal tomorrow so maybe I'll just eat a large pizza and see what happens...hahaha
GetnBig
Don't over do it bro 6 slices is enough.. lol

jshredz said:
Don't over do it bro 6 slices is enough.. lol
jshredz
Hahaha.... I couldn't eat a large if I wanted to. I'm just trying to figure out why I keep dropping weight. I'm going the wrong direction.

GetnBig said:
Hahaha.... I couldn't eat a large if I wanted to. I'm just trying to figure out why I keep dropping weight. I'm going the wrong direction.
GetnBigThe cheat meals should get you back on track. Your looking very lean so it can be that your getting leaner. Could also be water retention bro since it looks like your not holding much water.

jshredz said:
The cheat meals should get you back on track. Your looking very lean so it can be that your getting leaner. Could also be water retention bro since it looks like your not holding much water.
jshredz
Thx shredz! I actually think it's a combo of both. Well see how this week pans out. I added another cheat in the week.

Not sure what's going on but I cannot gain weight.... Uuggggghhhh. Added another cheat meal mid week and again on Sunday but all I'm doing is holding my current wright which is ridiculous... 212. Body fat staying the same but I do look leaner. Quite puzzling to say the least.

Here is a couple of pics from this morning. Working on the others and will post them soon

[attachment deleted by admin]

Good job GNB. Don't stress the weight too much brother. Focus on the mirror and how you look.

a Little tip on your side chest shot. Bring your right foot slightly back about 3 or 4 inches. Keep the legs nice and tight together but point the right toe in towards the left foot. This will make your hams and calves pop.

You could be over-utilizing the cheat meals.....When I have a cheat meal, on Saturday's (the only one for the week) It was usually an entire pizza. Once I started adding in mid week cheat to gain weight, it became a "clean cheat". What do your cheat meals consist of? It sounds like, if you're not reaching your desired effect, you need to introduce more daily calories to your meal plan. And, not rely so much on an extra cheat.

TSizemore said:
You could be over-utilizing the cheat meals.....When I have a cheat meal, on Saturday's (the only one for the week) It was usually an entire pizza. Once I started adding in mid week cheat to gain weight, it became a "clean cheat". What do your cheat meals consist of? It sounds like, if you're not reaching your desired effect, you need to introduce more daily calories to your meal plan. And, not rely so much on an extra cheat.
TSizemore
The tsize... I'm currently running 5k clean kcals a day cheats are only used to shock my system. Clean meaning chicken, ground turkey, lean beef, sweet potatoes, jasmine rice, tons of veggies and the staple in my diet...egg whites and oatmeal. My cheats consist of a medium pizza on Sundays and usually a double smashburger with fries on Wednesday. I just need to add a few mor kcals (clean) to my diet. Though don't know if I can eat anymore...lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.