Prison

Now if only the rest of the world could see this.....

the whole prison system in the US is so fucked up

Thanks for sharing that video. Some very interesting points. I completely agree with the felony part. Once you get a felony it is a death sentence for any future career possibilities. If you catch a felony people employers look at you like you have the plague. You are essentially cut off from the rights most Americans enjoy. Good vid.

Looks pretty bad
Felonies that are broken down into these differing classifications include:
•Murder
•Rape
•Arson
•Sale of illegal drugs
•Grand theft
•Kidnapping

In most instances, traffic violations are classified as misdemeanors. Examples of misdemeanor traffic violations include:
•Speeding
•Driving without a license
•Driving without insurance
•Driving under the influence (DUI)

http://examples.yourdictionary.com/what-are-examples-of-felonies-misdemeanors.html

Everything the US Government does is a failure. Except for stealing all our hard earned dollars. They are experts at that.

Yeah , poor poor felons. There not the problem its society that's the problem. They were just not raised right or maybe didn't have a daddy around. Don't want to go to jail as a felon don't break the law. Its not rocket science to figure that out. Its sad that we the tax payers have to pay for the fuckers to live.

Buck said:
Yeah , poor poor felons. There not the problem its society that's the problem. They were just not raised right or maybe didn't have a daddy around. Don't want to go to jail as a felon don't break the law. Its not rocket science to figure that out. Its sad that we the tax payers have to pay for the fuckers to live.
Buckim a felon...
1/4 ounce of weed to a friend...
It's sad tax payers have to pay for BS law enforcement...

Buck said:
Buck
Easy there buck, I know your not trying to say you never broke any law ;D

JM750 said:
Everything the US Government does is a failure. Except for stealing all our hard earned dollars. They are experts at that.
JM750
The problem is that the government doesnt run the prisons. It has become a private industry

goodfella said:
Easy there buck, I know your not trying to say you never broke any law ;D
goodfellamost people have committed even small felonies in all reality.
Ever give even for free some gear to someone? Felony...

Difference is were you caught

morrey said:
The problem is that the government doesnt run the prisons. It has become a private industry
morrey
The fucking Military should run the prisons. The gangs run the damn prisons. And that is not what it was designed for.

Out of my whole family and I have enough cousins to start a war I'm the only one been to prison/jail both etc...where I got serious into lifting when I was younger. Nothing worse than wasted time.

GRIM said:
most people have committed even small felonies in all reality.
Ever give even for free some gear to someone? Felony...

Difference is were you caught
GRIM
Think your forgetting I fell in the category the second I turned 18 -_- Now I have no rights. All over some grass...

my brother almost did time over an ounce of weed he sold to some kid. i mean, he did do some time in intake, like a week or something. i think he might have plead it down, but he was facing multiple felonies. one of the felonies was for cocaine residue that his roommate had in the house. my brother never even did cocaine as far as i know. this was a first offense too. they wanted to give him like a year in prison.

bossman said:
my brother almost did time over an ounce of weed he sold to some kid. i mean, he did do some time in intake, like a week or something. i think he might have plead it down, but he was facing multiple felonies. one of the felonies was for cocaine residue that his roommate had in the house. my brother never even did cocaine as far as i know. this was a first offense too. they wanted to give him like a year in prison.
bossman
Thats fucking ridiculous!

JM750 said:
JM750
The government is made of of people of this country. So you could say the the people of this country are failures.

Jinko said:
The government is made of of people of this country. So you could say the the people of this country are failures.
Jinko
So because a small group of people failed and are scum the entire country is? Did you put any thought at all in your statement? I would guess no

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.