Prison

Small group that is changed over year after year. Yup lots thought, unlike what lead to your DUI or whatever it was.

Jinko said:
Small group that is changed over year after year. Yup lots thought, unlike what lead to your DUI or whatever it was.
Jinko
Well maybe today will be an okay day and you'll be hit by a drunk driver like your friend

Better than the lottery, baseball, I like my odds.

Jinko said:
The government is made of of people of this country. So you could say the the people of this country are failures.
Jinko
I wouldn't go that far, but I can tell you this much.....

All of the people in Government are pure scum. But all of the people in the US are not.

ALL are scum? You know that the people in the military are part of the government.

Dude, why don't you stop trolling? You know wtf he meant, didn't you? If you didn't, well ....

How does that make me a troll? I think sometimes we forget certain things about the country. That's it.

No, you're looking (trolling, get it?) for an argument, that's all you've done the entire thread.

Jinko, You are trying to pick fights, thus the trolling comment. Ease up a bit. No body here is out to get you. Yes, we all have opinions on things whether they are warranted or not, there's no need to get all out of sorts over it bro.

ps. i guarantee you JM wasn't meaning the military soldiers

I'm nor trying to pick fights I'm stating my opinions. Stating what I think that's it. I don't try to pick fights in thinly veiled way. If I wanted to pick one I would flat out do it.

There are members here that comments about people that have certain beliefs, calling them scum etc. Making derogatory comments about religions. But there not trying to pick fights?

Let me know how to comment with out giving the appearance of picking a fight.

Look, no one is telling you not to post your opinions. When you harangue on without making a valid point, only taking provocative positions, you're going to get pushback.

Every time you respond with an inane, asinine comment, you merely reinforce the obvious.

You and I have never had a beef. I think some off this get lost due to it being online. None of you know me, I'm not looking for fights at all. Geez ask before you guys accuse.

You're right, we've never had a beef, and I don't want to start one either. I think you're correct also in your assumption that some of what we're trying to convey here gets taken out of context, because this is the internet, and we're not talking face to face. We're just going on what was posted, that's all. No one is trying to offend you (at least not me, and Rock wouldn't do that), but you took comments out of context also, that's all..

Virtual handshake to you. The greatness of America right there. We disagree, talk it out.

JM no offense meant you. I really didn't get your comment. I've lived across the entire country. Coast to coast all points in between. Been around skin heads and black panthers, sounds like a country song, anyway. Come across people that had no clue that the military was part of fed's. Same offer to you.

Fuck I'm out kindness for day.

The thread is good one, our prison system is out of control. Needs to be fixed.

Jinko said:
The government is made of of people of this country. So you could say the the people of this country are failures.
Jinko
The soldiers are part of this country, so are you saying they are failures?

See how ridiculous that is? You knew what Jm meant

Jinko said:
You and I have never had a beef. I think some off this get lost due to it being online. None of you know me, I'm not looking for fights at all. Geez ask before you guys accuse.
Jinko
You tried picking a fight with me in my driving undr suspension thread

RockShawn said:
Jinko, You are trying to pick fights, thus the trolling comment. Ease up a bit. No body here is out to get you. Yes, we all have opinions on things whether they are warranted or not, there's no need to get all out of sorts over it bro.

ps. i guarantee you JM wasn't meaning the military soldiers
RockShawn
Hell No! I have the upmost respect for them. I'm talking about the people who make the laws. Government officials in the white house, congress and where ever else the fester...
The ones stealing all of our hard earned money to fill their pockets. They commit more felony's then anybody.
And not only that, these same douchbags are the ones sending our soilders into harms way when most of the US citizens couldn't be bothered with being in another senseless war...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.