Prison

Buck said:
So your saying just raise taxes on the people to pay for it. That's a great idea raise taxes.
Buck
That's a good insight, but your taxes already pay for them. When lawyers started suing because the prisoners were used in chain gangs prisons lost a lot of their reason to exist. If you go to prison nowadays and you can just sit around all day, exercise whatever, it can't be as rehabilitative as working all day. There has to be a reason for prisoners to not want to go back.

As I talked about before in this thread. There should be no gangs in prison. guys should not be getting butt fucked up the ass either. This is inhumane. They go to jail and turn out to be animals!
When guys enlist in the Military, they come out being fucking MEN! With a skill. Not animals.
This is the direction that I think we need to go.

They should be able to see their families more then they are let. This is important. Just because they may have committed bad crimes, is not a reason to let them become animals. they are still human beings.

inhuman88 said:
So because a small group of people failed and are scum the entire country is? Did you put any thought at all in your statement? I would guess no
inhuman88
Good point!

Joker said:
I've done both state and federal time. And honestly, usually guys getting fucked in the ass is because they were LOOKING for it. I'm not saying prison rapes don't happen but it's not as common as one may think.
Also, the gangs. 1. Depending were you're doing your time it's not all like that. Slowly but surely most CONVICT ran facilities are being transformed into INMATE facilities.
There's a difference.
I for one am a convict. I didn't give a Fuck about privileges or phone calls or visits.
I'd be quick to tell a guard to go Fuck his mother.
My last bid I split some child molesters had open with a broom handle, piece of shit got 48 staples.
They were gonna state charge me. I kept my mouth shut and Chester was to scared to testify.
But in all reality, most grown men in the joint are turning into soft tattle tale bitches.
As far as the gangs. Well..... I don't think you'll see an end to that. There's to many.
Joker
This^^^^ joker is right. There are so many fags in prison it's realky not worth the trouble to rape someone but like he said it does happen. As for the gang issue...well gangs in prison are a good thing imo. It keeps everyone in their place. It stops the cheaters from being able to just run free and do as they please and in a way it keeps the peace....and...fuck cops

Buck said:
I am no saint by any term. I sold weed back in the day myself. By that I mean lbs a week sometimes up to 20lbs. I never got caught. I knew the game and took my changes. Those that play take that chance and when they get caught they whine about it. That's what I was referring towards.
Buck
Oh, I only moved 5-10 lb's bout every 2 weeks ;D Glade to hear you never got caught, but sometimes happens to best of us all. I unfortunately along with others in my circle weren't so lucky because one person was to scared to take responsibility for his own actions and played a set up. I'm guessing that's what your referring to about whining? One taking the cheap way out n not willing to stand up...?

Anyone of us could be in prison right now. With the stash i got, they would have a field day with me. fuckers!

goodfella said:
Oh, I only moved 5-10 lb's bout every 2 weeks ;D Glade to hear you never got caught, but sometimes happens to best of us all. I unfortunately along with others in my circle weren't so lucky because one person was to scared to take responsibility for his own actions and played a set up. I'm guessing that's what your referring to about whining? One taking the cheap way out n not willing to stand up...?
goodfella
That's how it always happens

JM750 said:
Anyone of us could be in prison right now. With the stash i got, they would have a field day with me. fuckers!
JM750
You should hurry up and give me half of your stash just incase you get caught you wouldn't get as much time. I'm willing to take that risk for you bud

inhuman88 said:
You should hurry up and give me half of your stash just incase you get caught you wouldn't get as much time. I'm willing to take that risk for you bud
inhuman88
Nnaaahhhhh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.