Rock's Prep 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Well the 2013 competition season is upon us. I tried through the off season to pack on as much muscle as possible. I also suceeded in adding plenty of fat. So our work is cut out for us.

My coach has me on the first diet now, and that will change come Feb 1 when we add supplements.

Training: DC with some added moves for lagging body parts

Current Stats:
39yo
246.2lb
6'1"
approx 18% bf

Pics to come - Time to transform!!

good luck bro... where you been??
I am sure you will do just fine I watched your last transformation and it was epic

Yep you looked really good your last go round. So this time should be no problem for ya looking forward to seeing your pics.

Odin, I've been popping in and out some. Been busy at work which is good for me this time of year. I tried to PM you about that request you had. You still wanna try to anything?

Thanks Slim and T for the encouragement. My coach thinks i put on around 20lb of new muscle since the last show. Personally I can't see past my belly, but that's why I have him; objective view. If that's the case, I'll end up competing around 218-220 (that scares me a little TBH) We'll see what happens. OB got me from 16% to 4% in 4 weeks last time; holy hell, what can he do with 4 months.

AM Cardio today: 30 Min Treadmill routine at 15% incline ( why it that so hard)

Meals: a proprietary blend of lean meat,veggies and carbs.

Supplements: 0, only 1/2 ECA Stack and viatmins and fishoil for now.

No workout tonight, trying to recover from yesterday. I moved my back exercises to the front of the workout and man it made a difference. Also added a finish off move after lats and reverse pec deck after rows. I know my back ESP. My lats are lagging. Also my rear delts.

Constant progression.

Great lifting tonight. Meals went good and I had plenty of energy. I'm now getting to the point that I'm hungry every 2 hours or so.

DC - day 2b split (ill just list the working set)

BB preacher curls - 90 x 11+5+2rp
Pinwheel curls - 40s x 10ss
Standing calves - 180 x 12 with 15second hold
Stiff leg dead lift - 225 x 12ss
Leg press - 630 x 10, then 500 x 20

I was a little disappointed with my presses. I prolly could have gone higher in weight but I'm still trying to gauge my strength after being off for over three weeks through the holidays.

That's it. Cardio in the morning.

AM fasted cardio - 30 min treadmill at 2.5 an 15% incline.

It's getting easier to get up at 5:00. Haven't done much more than just walk at the incline right now. Ill get to the anaerobic movements soon.

Meals went great today. I'm hungry all the time now. We're gonna put in more cals when I start my supplements feb 1. Plenty of energy today and still only taking 1/2 an ECA stack at 4:30 am.

Ill get pics up tomorrow hopefully.

AM Cardio - 30 minutes treadmill on incline 15

Its's starting to become more routine. Waking up on time to get to the gym and get everything packed up for the day. I took a while to knock the cobbwebs out. now that I've got some consistency I can start adding intensity to the cardio.

Lift tonight - chest, shoulders tris, back width and thickness.

Thanks T

Looks like lifting is off the table tonight. Ill have to make it up this weekend. Such is life.

RockShawn said:
Thanks T

Looks like lifting is off the table tonight. Ill have to make it up this weekend. Such is life.
RockShawnLooks like I'm right there with ya...🙁 Ice kept me away from the Gym, now I got to work out tomorrow, funeral afterwards, and then wedding after that.......Then it's Cheat Meal, time!!! gonna need that!

Well I travelled all day today. Left at 6:00am for a vball tourney 2 hours away and just got back home. Day is shot, diet suffered a little not too bad. Back on cardio in the morning. May go ahead and do my lifting I missed last Friday.

AM fasted cardio 45:00 treadmill at 15 incline with aerobic/anaerobic intervals.

5 am feels like a norm again.

RockShawn said:
AM fasted cardio 45:00 treadmill at 15 incline with aerobic/anaerobic intervals.

5 am feels like a norm again.
RockShawn5 am

f
u
c
k
that

Rock- glad to see you're back in the saddle and keeping it real bro.

Is your coach online or someone local you visit personally?

I'm looking for a diet coach...

My coach is out of state so we are phone and Internet communication. It helps a ton having a third party kick your ass instead of just relying on your own knowledge.

Homegrown is here on this board. PM him and see what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.