Rock's Prep 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good Rock! Can see a lot of improvement in the lower abs and the quads are looking sick! How far out are you from the next show? I know it's here somewhere but too lazy to go back and look for it.... lol

Thanks sf, I'm 6 weeks out. May 25th. Was hoping the lats would look better on front double bicep but the high insertion point almost makes them look non existent. Everything else I'm pretty pleased with.

Looking good brother, legs are really separating nicely. You will be g2g when the time comes.

dude just went back and checked out the b4 pics at the very beginning of this log to the current pics, thats a drastic change over a few months man!!!!

bhcolex50x said:
dude just went back and checked out the b4 pics at the very beginning of this log to the current pics, thats a drastic change over a few months man!!!!
bhcolex50x
Thanks bro. It's been a lot slower than I hoped and there have definitely been some hurdles. Ill get some side by sides put up. I need them for my own perspective for sure.

What would u think about adding anavar to mtr? I know orally mtr is toxic but it shouldn't b too bad as injectable?

bhcolex50x said:
What would u think about adding anavar to mtr? I know orally mtr is toxic but it shouldn't b too bad as injectable?
bhcolex50x
I think you'd be fine. I'm waiting on my bloodwork back to see what liver enzymes did during MTR, but I think var is low enough you'd be good adding it in.

Sub'd.. Late to the party but in for the ride!! Do it up brother!!

Definitely seeing some good progress. Its hard for one to see it in the mirror but there is no doubt other than the stomach coming down but the shoulders are getting wider and seeing some good separation from the delts and mid arm!! Cant wait to see the progress. Keep it up

Cause the last 6 weeks have been in HomeGrowns corner.

So visit Final Push in HomeGrown's forum for the continuation and finale of this journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.