Rock's Prep 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
sportsfreak said:
Looking good brother. That grilled chicken must be kicking in now!!
What weight are you looking to cut to?
sportsfreak
I think I'm gonna have to be 215 dry. I think I can make it. Pics this week outta show a big diff.

Huge changes to my prep as of yesterday, can't give details ATM but from the looks of things, i should progress rapidly. Now is gut check time.

RockShawn said:
Huge changes to my prep as of yesterday, can't give details ATM but from the looks of things, i should progress rapidly. Now is gut check time.
RockShawnYou got me wondering!!

LOL. Well day one went well. Making adjustments but its gonna be one hell of a sprint. Plan is in play 110%. My effort -120%

RockShawn said:
LOL. Well day one went well. Making adjustments but its gonna be one hell of a sprint. Plan is in play 110%. My effort -120%
RockShawnHahahaha....Rob Bailey went on a rant about this the other day!! He said "Shut the hell up!! Don't tell me you're giving 110%, you can't give 110% you can give 100%....so quit telling me you're gonna do more than you can do!......." Lol

TSizemore said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawnHahahaha....Rob Bailey went on a rant about this the other day!! He said "Shut the hell up!! Don't tell me you're giving 110%, you can't give 110% you can give 100%....so quit telling me you're gonna do more than you can do!......." Lol

Maybe I should have said my INCREASE in effort. LOL. I'm definitely doing more than I thought I could do initially. 9:30pm is now a 30 minute run, not jog, run. Fml. I did better than I thought last night. Legs hurt though.

RockShawn said:
No, he works long distance. You know him 😉
RockShawnWell you can't go wrong there! Wasn't sure if you were working with a local or not. A couple acquaintances are working with Gina Davis if your familiar with her hang out spot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sportsfreak said:
RockShawn said:
No, he works long distance. You know him 😉
RockShawnWell you can't go wrong there! Wasn't sure if you were working with a local or not. A couple acquaintances are working with Gina Davis if your familiar with her hang out spot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I may have to have someone local on posing, so I can get in the best positions. Also gotta come up with a routine. Got the music picked.

Music 4 you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geC2gHZ6m2g

What, I thought you'd like! 🙁

I am sick of feeling sick. I've had what I thought was just allergies for 2 solid weeks now and its starting to make me cough and get in my chest. I probably need to rest but just don't have the time.

For pics this week I thought I'd start practicing poses. No critiques, this was my fist time on any of these poses, however I'm feeling more confident now. 236.6 on the scales.

[attachment deleted by admin]

What's up with the Thumb? Confidence is everything, Rock.....Looking real good, just got to tighten up a little.

I sliced my thumb while cutting an apple the other morning. Brilliant I know. I've been really hard on my hands lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.