Rock's Prep 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
RockShawn said:
My coach is out of state so we are phone and Internet communication. It helps a ton having a third party kick your ass instead of just relying on your own knowledge.

Homegrown is here on this board. PM him and see what he says.
RockShawn
^^^ That!

Alright, through gritted teeth I am uploading these starting pics. I learned my lesson on bulking. Through the entire offseason I didn't watch my diet very well and I didn't do a stitch of cardio, which would be the reason I wasn't as hungry as I felt I should be. Hopefully along with the fat, I brought up a few muscle groups. Was trying to target glutes and hams, back width, and shoulders/upper chest. We'll get the fluff off and see I guess.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Among other things I see some good back width, solid quads and your tris are nice and big.

I've seen you cut up before, this should be a good transformation. Now go kill it.

dowork said:
Among other things I see some good back width, solid quads and your tris are nice and big.

I've seen you cut up before, this should be a good transformation. Now go kill it.
doworkin other words, do you have a date to the prom?

dowork said:

doworkSolid Assessment DoWork! Great base to start with!

But is it a big enough base to step up from Men's Physique to bodybuilding. That's the question. We shall see. Coach thinks we might put on a little more muscle through prep.

Weight this morning is 243.4 so I'm dropping pretty quick. Sure a lot is water excess but I am flattening out pretty good. Still on shakes and whole food so I don't expect the bloat to go completely away till we cut shakes.

Friday I start supplements. That should bring my energy way up. Last night I fell asleep on the sofa at 8:00, missed my last meal and a shake, and didn't hear my alarm so missed cardio today. I was out of it totally.

I hate it when I don't get my cardio in the a.m. if I'm scheduled to do it. Feel like the whole day is off a little bit. Oh well, it happens for a reason, maybe it's your body's way of telling you it needs to heal and grow. 🙂 Keep killing it bro!

Thanks kuntrykok. I was spent yesterday when I got home. Feeling pretty good so far today. I kinda feel like I got 11 hours of sleep, oh yeah I DID.

Ill make up for it tonight and do cardio after lifting. 😉

Also I've set up bloodwork for tomorrow am to get a nice starting point before I start taking my "creatine".

cool, I would like to know what your E2 is sitting at taking the nolva and adex

Well I may be done with legs for a while. I tore a fukin adductor on the leg press again. Not as bad as the last time but bad enough. I think cardio will still be ok. DAMN IT!!!

RockShawn said:
Well I may be done with legs for a while. I tore a fukin adductor on the leg press again. Not as bad as the last time but bad enough. I think cardio will still be ok. DAMN IT!!!
RockShawn
Whaaaaatt??!!

Damn brother. If there is a bright side, your legs look pretty damn good already. I think they'll be fine without training for a while, especially once you start your supps.

I'm just trying to figure out which deity you pissed off. You've been dealt some pretty nearly blows over the past few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.