Upcoming run

strength continues to rise, pip getting better, weight continuing to go down little by little

Monday I think I'm gonna drop the dbol. Switch to either a deca / npp blend or up the dosage on the other 2 I'm taking

Monday I think I'm gonna drop the dbol. Switch to either a deca / npp blend or up the dosage on the other 2 I'm taking
GRIMNot liking the dbol?

I may not switch but thinking I'm gonna as was on dbol inject for 3 weeks on anadrol now. Decisions decisions

so i decided to do 3 more weeks of the dbol lol

Took my shot, 40 mg of drol this am. Will take another 40 tonight.

Put the shot in my gimp side which is very rare for me to do as there isn't near as much muscle and what is there is really peculiar. Will be a good test on the pip. It's been manageable so far not horrible but injecting into same muscle every time builds up

Took my shot, 40 mg of drol this am. Will take another 40 tonight.

Put the shot in my gimp side which is very rare for me to do as there isn't near as much muscle and what is there is really peculiar. Will be a good test on the pip. It's been manageable so far not horrible but injecting into same muscle every time builds up
GRIMHow thick is it? Push pretty easy?

Can feel the pip but it's not bad especially since it's in my gimp side. Guess see more tomorrow am but thus far very manageable

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.