Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Upcoming run

appetite continues to increase, now i'm fiending for crispy/crunchy like kettle chips.

weight is up, but believe it's lean, 223 this am

Pip definitely continues to improve. Yesterday's injection basically none. Just needed body to get used to it

strength going up, even though the botox took my strength back the gear, training, diet etc has reversed it.

extra rep of 225 today, i'll take it

strength going up, even though the botox took my strength back the gear, training, diet etc has reversed it.

extra rep of 225 today, i'll take it
GRIMI love how effective gear is and how it can offset thi gs that may have hinded you without the gear.

Plan to take the rest of the dbol injectable I have left in vial then probably add deca /npp mix. Possibly superdrol inject but think I'll save that

Plan to take the rest of the dbol injectable I have left in vial then probably add deca /npp mix. Possibly superdrol inject but think I'll save that
GRIMWhere are you getting the injectable orals. Never tried em before. I’d like to see what that’s about. You like it better than pill or dropper?

GRIMI love Injectable orals. They stay in the system longer and I feel they have less side effects.

Adding deca npp blend tomorrow.
100 mg npp 200 mg deca

Adding deca npp blend tomorrow.
100 mg npp 200 mg deca
GRIMI was thinking of switching from tren to deca for awhile. Been on tren for months and months now.

I was thinking of switching from tren to deca for awhile. Been on tren for months and months now.
GetBig8586I’m gonna do the same thing in about 6 more weeks. Been on tren for about 3 months. Just added npp yesterday to feel a little better gonna run that then stop the tren an add deca. I feel good just horny as fuck an wanna choke someone randomly throughout the day.

I’m gonna do the same thing in about 6 more weeks. Been on tren for about 3 months. Just added npp yesterday to feel a little better gonna run that then stop the tren an add deca. I feel good just horny as fuck an wanna choke someone randomly throughout the day.
Jhitman9Same lol. It's one of the only compounds that really gets to me.

weight increasing, 225 this am. strength loss from botox mainly back and in cases increasing

Sick af today so took day off. Vid from yesterday reminder I'm partially paralyzed in my entire body, right side however far worse. Started workout with 225 flat bench worked up, did bunch of other work. When chest was spent did cables and incline pause press dumbbells. Sitting about 225-227 6'2-6'3

Removed vid

Last edited:
Sick af today so took day off. Vid from yesterday reminder I'm partially paralyzed in my entire body, right side however far worse. Started workout with 225 flat bench worked up, did bunch of other work. When chest was spent did cables and incline pause press dumbbells. Sitting about 225-227 6'2-6'3

View attachment 49553
GRIMShit....you still looked fucking jacked Grim. You a champ in my book. And a great workout today for ya brother.

Trying to get back where I was precovid and my last stroke. I can and will do better!
Taking today off again lungs are clogged with headache and stomach not right :/

Removing images they were up long enough

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.