what side effect from gear do you hate the most

All the chicks wanting to fuck me. It really gets annoying. Sending me nudies on text and shit. Sheesh.

I never really experience that many sides. Maybe some EXTREME aggression from time to time.
But recently I had a major ACNE breakout on my back and shoulders. Boy did it fuck my head up
mane! Let's just say I have been hitting the gym for the past few days with a regular shirt on
instead of my tanks. It's starting to clear up though. 😱

Never really had any serious sides. Of the ones I've experienced I disliked acne the most. I'm talking about the big ones that don't pop and hurt. What's the point of having muscles if you're covered in acne? My BP has been good so far except on Tren. I'm already on cholesterol meds but not due to gear. I have a full head of hair fortunately but I'm scared to use Masteron lol. I'm not gyno prone, thank God.

sweating and BP issues due to increased Estrogen. Blows but a low dose of Nolva with my normal dose of Aromasin keeps everything in check on a high test run. Sweating disappears within 1/2 hour of taking the nolva @ 10 Mg's.

Kuntrykok said:
sweating and BP issues due to increased Estrogen. Blows but a low dose of Nolva with my normal dose of Aromasin keeps everything in check on a high test run. Sweating disappears within 1/2 hour of taking the nolva @ 10 Mg's.
Kuntrykok

tell me more or pm me I go through same shit and I have nolva around

I get really bad acne after the first month. On my back and shoulders. Takes a long time to settle down even after pct. Thought it was high estrogen, but i get bloodwork done during run and that shit is fine...

the acne from test is kind of annoying but the insomnia from tren is number one worst side for me

lith56bigguy said:
tell me more or pm me I go through same shit and I have nolva around
lith56bigguy
Let's start off by saying that I am ultra sensitive to Estro sides with that being said, I have high Estro w/o running gear. Have had both nips done w gyno surgery. If I'm running over 750mgs test per week and use TNE preworkout, I take 25mg Aromasin ED and 10 mg of Nolva 2 times per day and sweating and BP issues are kept at bay. I think Rock and Overburdend would back me up on this as well. Give it a shot and see what you think if you are ultra Estro sensitive.

Certain sides depend on the gear but I get serious cramping in my calves when I sleep, especially when I run Mast. Acne is a bitch! Estrogen swings make me feel like Im going crazy

In all honesty, two things I don't like related to tren only, can't breath and I'm very cocky and very Alpha on tren. I'm really a lot more humble off it.

RockShawn said:
In all honesty, two things I don't like related to tren only, can't breath and I'm very cocky and very Alpha on tren. I'm really a lot more humble off it.
RockShawn

Why is it? I have a few buds that run tren and they're kind of normal. I had a hard time finishing a set without sitting there breathing hard

RockShawn said:
RockShawn
Man I haven't done tren yet and all the sides make me leary, shit just running deca and I am super edgy, glad I work alone in my truck or I would probably have strangled someone at work already, haha

Deca= loss of sex drive
Tren= anxiety, sweats, cough
any oil based gear= zits

Acne.

I never had chest, back or arm acne like this until last cycle. I don't know what happened but last PCT sucked.

Bloating is kind of annoying too because a week after I get off cycle people say my jawline looks more chiseled or ask me if I shaved off a beard or something. I was even using .5mg ed arimidex from PPP. IDK if it worked or not, apparently I needed more? Nips did get sensitive even on it.

All sides suck!

Agree with bloat, its makes me feel sluggish and gross. Other then that general malaise with certain aas or high doses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back