what side effect from gear do you hate the most

So I just read in a health mag that taking 1000mg vitamin c 40min before a workout can help open restricted breathing...even reduce if asthma is present.

Might try this for tren and see if it works.

Wacker said:
That could be the start of skin cancer...a guy at work has something like that now just started low dose chemo
WackerJeez! Thanks alot for worrying me now lol im on keflex antibiotics so if it doesnt go way in next couple weeks ill go to doc. Im thinking its cellulitis I looked at alot of pics on the net looks very similar.

looking this damn good is a curse!

Wanting to fuck everything i see Dogs, cats, chicks and dudes 😛 j.k about the chicks lol

49ER said:
Wanting to fuck everything i see Dogs, cats, chicks and dudes 😛 j.k about the chicks lol
49ER

Totally agree! Just chicks for me though. Never being satisfied. Amped up all the time and wanting to fuck every 2 minutes. I like being jacked but it takes a mental toll.

Bloat and acne. only get a few zits on back and shoulders but still dont likey.. And on tren the shortness of breath and crazy Alpha Mood swings make we feel like CRAZY, which I kinda like, I think...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back