what side effect from gear do you hate the most

Joint pain and tight tendons ! My muscles are fine it's the soft tissue that helps them move that hates me!

My a acne is non existent I bet like 3 pimples per 5 ml's-so that is the least of my worries my scars in my quads are way painfully!

damn bro, be careful with that. Do not pop them or touch them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O05wpIAmeRQ

This is #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBEHbYBOmBU

And indigestion

Joker said:
I'm not trying to be a dick or smart but oil based gear doesn't cause the acne. Im on the cell so I just cut/copied this real quick to explain why. ...Just trying to educate my brother =)

ACNE:

Rampant acne is one of the more obvious indicators of steroid use. When taking anabolic steroids, an adult will commonly be confronted with this same problem. This is because the sebaceous glands, which secrete oils in the skin, are stimulated by androgen. Increasing the level of such hormones in the skin may therefore enhance the output of oils, often causing acne to develop on the back, shoulders and face. The use of strongly androgenic steroids in particular can be very severe, in some instances causing blemishes on the skin or spots.

http://www.anabolic-bible.org/showpage.aspx?callpage=side_effects
Joker

This makes sense. I always thought because you are injecting oil directly into your body that would be a cause for a zit outbreak but the little article you posted is perfectly logical as I know your body produces and secretes oils. That is the reason for kids getting zits as they reach puberty.
Would it be safe to say that injecting oil directly into your body can also lead to zits as well? And that coupled with the hormone increase amplifies it.

I know your not being an asshole or anything and I am constantly learning, been learning for 25 years. I take in every bit of knowledge, that's why I am on the boards, to educate and learn.

Aventia said:
What compounds are not oil based?
Aventia
Compounds that can be produced in water like TNE and Winstrol. They aren't as prevalent as they were back in the day, probably in part cause they were a pain in the ass...literally, now you see more of them in oil. I had tried both test no ester in water and winstrol in water and I didn't break out from them...that I can remember at least, and if I did get zits while using them it wasn't as bad to be as noticeable as when I was on an oil based compound like enanthate and decanoate. I can remember shooting TNE in water twice a day and not getting the zit outbreaks that I was getting when I was on test e. I had figured it was because it was based in water and not oil.

krustus said:
no it's do you have hairpiece... leave the a out...lol i was wondering if anyone would get that...
krustus
I know i added the A cause typing it you cant get the right accent

Kinda like hairrrr a piece

I have seen it brother lol

Joker said:
Ut Oh better get maaco !!!!

Head herpes? ? Lmao not unless you've been sticking your dome in some hookers coochie haha =)
JokerMaaco I will look that up right now im going to doctor tomorrow

Joker said:
Ut Oh better get maaco !!!!

Head herpes? ? Lmao not unless you've been sticking your dome in some hookers coochie haha =)
JokerYou sure thats what its called cant find any info.

Maaco is a car body shop....lol. He was referring to an old maaco commercial slogan.

The worst is fucking forever and not getting to cum haha
Raging ab wo though
Old lady dont complain haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back