What would you do if your wife threw your gear in the trash??

told her I wasn't stopping. Instead I just lied and been lying ever since.

i don't know everything that's going on bro, but in my experience when someone knows you are lying to them in a relationship , they are driven to catch you in that lie.

a friend of mine denied all the time about girls he was with before he met his new girl.. in her heart she knew he was lying and she worked tirelessly to prove he was lying...

jshredz said:
No kids yet Married 3 years now. I would be gone if that wasn't the case.
She comes from pharmaceutical family. A lot of her family has PhD in pharma. She went to pharmacy school and now studies chemistry.
In her mind is a closed subject, there nothing I can say to educate her on the subject.
Part of me just wants to pack my bags and hit the road.
jshredz
Jshredz... im certain this is not the answer you want to hear bro, but Mattyice would have put her ass out on the curb. Life is too short to be attached to someone who doesn't understand, respect and support your goals. If she threatened to "tell my family", I would not hesitate to kick her out and preemptively inform my peeps that the bitch is psycho and would even consider making up some shit.

MattyIce said:
Jshredz... im certain this is not the answer you want to hear bro, but Mattyice would have put her ass out on the curb. Life is too short to be attached to someone who doesn't understand, respect and support your goals. If she threatened to "tell my family", I would not hesitate to kick her out and preemptively inform my peeps that the bitch is psycho and would even consider making up some shit.
MattyIceDude wtf is wrong with you? Your way to shredded lol fuck you look even better than before nice work matty!

krustus said:
i don't know everything that's going on bro, but in my experience when someone knows you are lying to them in a relationship , they are driven to catch you in that lie.

a friend of mine denied all the time about girls he was with before he met his new girl.. in her heart she knew he was lying and she worked tirelessly to prove he was lying...
krustus
Yea bro I know what you mean. She's always suspicious.
I'm just waiting for the heat to calm down some before I decide to bring up the subject again. But I made up my mind, she'll eventually have to accept me or live in denial. I'm not just a gym rat, I'm a bodybuilder and the path I chose wasn't decided overnight.
I respect her concerns and opinions but in the end my mind has been made up for a long time now. Not to mention she crossed the line with her threats. I don't respond well to ultimatums.

jshredz said:
Yea bro I know what you mean. She's always suspicious.
I'm just waiting for the heat to calm down some before I decide to bring up the subject again. But I made up my mind, she'll eventually have to accept me or live in denial. I'm not just a gym rat, I'm a bodybuilder and the path I chose wasn't decided overnight.
I respect her concerns and opinions but in the end my mind has been made up for a long time now. Not to mention she crossed the line with her threats. I don't respond well to ultimatums.
jshredz
Sometimes you gotta just pull the man card bro... Tell her this is my fucking house ( hopefully it is your house and not hers LOL ) I make the rules and I am going to do what the fuck I want to do... If you dont fucking like it get the fuck out... And go ahead tell my family, I am sure they wont run away and leave me because they dont care for the choices I make..

Plus you know how women can be they like to spout off some times it dont mean shit because they aint gunna do shit but run their mouth... You could always take it gansta on her and tell her to shut her mouth and if she dont you will stuff your cock down her throat.. Or you could take it old school most bitches learn from the first time they get knocked the fuck out lol I am just fucking with you lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.